Thread: Veins in bicep

se11 is offline Associate Member

Veins in bicep

I was wondering how these vains grow and come out. I see a real lot of people have them along there outer bicep. How do these veins grow and what makes them come out? The one I have doesn't go all the way up my arm, will it ever grow or will it just stay like that? I'm just wondering.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    The vein show due to the bodyfat percentage and the size of the muscle. The larger the muscle and lower the bodyfat the more they will show. You can't make them grow we all have are own unique vein structure.

so less body fat = more visible veins?

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Basically more muscle and lower bodyfat = Better vain lines

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Mine have just recently shown up in my bi's. Ive been on a very hard PT schedule every morning and eating very clean. My shoulder has a huge spider web vein that sticks out, its sweet as $hit.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Ya its lower BF and more muscle mass. My right arm vein is finally coming out (the big one... forgot the name off hand), but my left arm vein splits and zigzags like a christmas tree... looks freaky..haha

everyones different.

metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member
    Agree with lower bodyfat, larger muscle size, but something that can help now unless you are over weight is arginine. Use several k's of it a day...it helps.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    that and a good cycle of tren

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Anything that increases rbc count lik EPO, winstrol and EQ will make your veins more visible. But lower body fat and larger muscles will bring them out. BTW, those are called brahiocephalic veins.

what if the vein is only like half way up the arm. will it eventually extend?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Yes and No.

It wont "extend" because its already there... its just not showing because its under skin/fat.

But if you lower your BF and increase muscle size... your veins will show more. You can also increase there size. More muscle use... means more blood flow needed.. hence increased vein size.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Yes and No.

It wont "extend" because its already there... its just not showing because its under skin/fat.

But if you lower your BF and increase muscle size... your veins will show more. You can also increase there size. More muscle use... means more blood flow needed.. hence increased vein size.
    so i won't know if the vein just has like half the bicep, or the whole thing until I lower my bf, right?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    so i won't know if the vein just has like half the bicep, or the whole thing until I lower my bf, right?
    si senor

brooklynthug22 is offline New Member
    I agree your veins however increase in size when your muscles get larger they have to carry more blood to your muscles and lots of other stuff. everyone who is really big has huge veins look at every pro bodybuilder. theres are huge.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    The vein is there, its not just gonna stop halfway down your bicep. Lower your body fat and you'll se the vein all the way down do your hands...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    The vein is there, its not just gonna stop halfway down your bicep. Lower your body fat and you'll se the vein all the way down do your hands...
    i do see it to my hands, the problem is it going up, not down. its only about 2 inches up from my elbow. usually it extends the whole bicep.

IronAdam is offline Member
    i do see it to my hands, the problem is it going up, not down. its only about 2 inches up from my elbow. usually it extends the whole bicep.
    There's no way your vein would just stop 2 inches up from the elbow. It's easier to see it there because the shape of your bi is forcing it through your fat/skin there. If you dip into the single digits of bf you'll see veins where you never thought you had them. Shoulders, bis, tris, abs, lats, legs...you just need to lower your bf.

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    There's no way your vein would just stop 2 inches up from the elbow. It's easier to see it there because the shape of your bi is forcing it through your fat/skin there. If you dip into the single digits of bf you'll see veins where you never thought you had them. Shoulders, bis, tris, abs, lats, legs...you just need to lower your bf.
    allright thnx man

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    If your bodyfat is low you can increase your vascularity by doing very high intensity work like doing a set of curls to failure then keep doing forced reps to negative failure then just keep stripping the weight by 10 lbs and go to neg failure.

Also, like someone else said, a good TP/tren cycle will help alot too

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Iv heard a glass of red wine a day helps the veins pop out, dont know if its ture or not but. I heard that from a couple of people. Anyone know if thats true or not?

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Vascularity is also affected by how much water you're holding under your skin.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Just noticed after loosing 9 lbs of water in the morning im getting veins to pop up all around my shoulders traps upper chest still with less water retintion. Im talking about m1t water build up.

The vein T sectioning across my bi's looks cool as hell after putting some size on the tricepts only 14in in that area of the arm and i still have a little skin on the back of the arm to spare.

Thread Information