angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

ideas from any good bros?

ok, first, my quads are nasty huge. They are by far the most powerful, and largest muscle group of my body. I haven't trained them this way, they just grow, and grow, and grow... even before i trained they were huge...

so heres my problem, the quadricep group looks good, but the vastus medialis muscle is not the way i like. I like them huge, and cut so you can see the good seperation between the medialis and vastus lateralis, with crazy striations! i have that in my lateralis muscle, but the medialis doesn't grow at the same rate, and is slightly small.

So for the educated/possibly competition bros, what can i do to directly work the medialis muscle? I knwo all stress can't be put on it obviously, as your knee works using a balance of medialis and lateralis, but how could i put more pressure on the medialis to catch it up?
    thanx for any help/ or ideas given!

btw i started my pgf2a and rhIGF-1 injects in my medialis muscles i think 4-5 days ago! i shoot 12 times a day bilateral, as the activity window for both compounds is miniscule, so the same dose split up over the day is more effective. I'm already noticing a difference, but probably just because of the pump...

hopefully these 2 will bring up the lagger slightly, and i can finish it off myself. but god DAYUUUM does it hurt like a bitch to hit pgf2a 12 times a day, 6 in bis and 6 in medialis, i cant walk or use my arms

no pain no gain right? masochism(in this aspect) rules all! If you like the pain others will fall behind

bwt sorry i'm rambling and writing essays, i'm slightly inebriated!
    first time in a while

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    what is masochism?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    what is masochism?
    mas·och·ism

1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.

2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.

3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

Or you could just ask Decadbal, he gets down like that

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Leg Extensions target my vastus medialis, however, there is a large genetic component.

leg extensions dont target the medialis, the target a balance of the quadricep group obviously. is there are certain angle i could put my legs at to target them more?

Anybody ?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as leg positioning generally keep the toes pointed outward like Red Barron said and I have to agree with Hyper about leg extensions evan tho you don't.(yes it does hit the whole leg) BUT point your feet 45deg to the outside. If you put your hand on the inner thigh region(vastus medialis) and point your toes you can feel that the muscle is activated. Just be careful about too much weight as your knees are not aligned ... Front squats sumo style too..
    Last edited by bluethunder; 10-13-2004 at 05:29 PM. Reason: medialis

thank your both for the advice, especially the foot positioning on the leg press, didn't think of that. I do point my toes slightly outward when doing extensions, and i think it helps. Now i'll add a few sets of presses and figure out what positioning i need.
    thanks a lot bros, and redbaron, hopefully i will be a monster!!!
    workin my ass off, and spending all the money i work for to get there, so it will come
    everything is just a matter of time...

(p.s.,,, red you sound just like me. My upper body is not really up to par with my legs, my chest is lagging slightly, and bis also. sounds like we have the same body type)

Thread Information