Advice to lose fat around lower back and obliques

Im trying to find a good method to lose weight around the lower back area. Its not alot, my bf% is actually only around 10-11%. I just cant get rid of it and its getting really annoying. Im just looking for methods ie- workouts, cardio tips, ANYTHING!! that can help me lose this stuff. Thanks

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    To the best of my knowledge, there is no spot reduction...just have to lower your overall bodyfat to get rid of it..

What recommendations would you give to quickly lose body fat all around then?

decadbal is offline Banned
    u diet long enough, that will go away..

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    proper diet, and cardio in the morning for 1 hour on an empty stomach...
    then when progress starts to slow possibly add eca or ecy before the AM cardio!

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    No such thing as spot reduction when it comes to this stuff. As much as we want to believe that we can get rid of specific areas of fat we can't.

One thing that I did this past spring for spring break was the old fashioned cardio in a plastic bag underneath a full sweat suit. Kind of risky but **** did I lose that fat fast!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    No such thing as spot reduction when it comes to this stuff. As much as we want to believe that we can get rid of specific areas of fat we can't.

One thing that I did this past spring for spring break was the old fashioned cardio in a plastic bag underneath a full sweat suit. Kind of risky but **** did I lose that fat fast!
    actually we can spot reduce fat, just chemically, not with diet and cardio!
    phophatidylcholine, pgf2a, and others will destroy fat cells in injection or transdermal sites!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Spot reduction is a myth. Bagging mostly just causes water loss. Wrestlers commonly do this before a meet and then re-hydrate after the weigh in. I never had that problem.
    Cardio in the am for an hour a day plus diet is the only way. I'm weakest before bed time. Last night was bad. Three choclate chip cookies, two cheese quesadias on flour tortillas, ten handfulls of tostadas and two more slices of cheese, and one chocolate coated vanilla ice cream on a stick. I'm a lard ass, that cardio I just did is just me spinning my wheels and not going any where.

Thread Information