Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    priest_416 is offline Registered User

The greatest chest machine ever?

go to 50 seconds in if you wanna skip him flexing his chest.
    Dennis James, one of the greats!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    link is down, argggg

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Fricken weak tho for his size man. I laugh at huge dudes like that who can press only that much and I come along and ask to work in and add weight to it.

That is a extremely effective machine tho. Got one at my old gym.
    I like the hammer strength one like that.

P.S that dude is HUGE!

P.P.S 10 reps.

Last edited by Dally; 06-24-2004 at 08:23 PM.

arrgggg matey link still doesnt work, oh also there are 2 different kind of people, bodybuilders and powerlifters, BB's use the weight to build muscle, PW's use it for one rep max's....

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    arrgggg matey link still doesnt work, oh also there are 2 different kind of people, bodybuilders and powerlifters, BB's use the weight to build muscle, PW's use it for one rep max's....

I knew someone would say that.

He was maxed out at 10 reps, that shoulda been like a 20 rep weight man, and you know it for that size and density. I'm not talking about powerlifters vs bb's because most of the powerlifters out there are much bigger than the bb's but just not symmetrical or shaped correctly or whatever.

I was just saying... not a Dorian is he.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    he can definately lift more than that, i look like a stick compared to him and I can do what he did. Maybe it was the end of a 5 hour workout

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Who cares how many he did. Im sure the girls would take a second look at his body before yours.
    I would rather look bigger. I would love to be his size and only be able to bench 135 lbs. Cause in the end: Who the fvck cares as long as it gets you laid.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    You don't have to be able to kick some a** when you're that big. You just stare and watch the other guy run away.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    its gettin a bit bitchy round here but fair play to the guy he is obviously doing something right and ur right id rather lift shi.t and look good than lift big and look ****

Darkness is offline Member
    He's one big mutha focka, but he needs to ditch the pu$$y weight and slap some lb's on that machine!

agreed on both counts

poon is what its all about.

strenght is for the men .. this is a mens forum and thats why I mentioned it. I dont care what he looks like, personally I think he looks friggen GROSS.

but to each his own.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    it is amazing that he has not won more contests, i have always thought he had a great physique

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    I would never want to look that big. The ****ing guy can't lift his arms above his head. He looks stupid. I bet he's like 5'9". Short man's syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I knew someone would say that.

He was maxed out at 10 reps, that shoulda been like a 20 rep weight man, and you know it for that size and density. I'm not talking about powerlifters vs bb's because most of the powerlifters out there are much bigger than the bb's but just not symmetrical or shaped correctly or whatever.

I was just saying... not a Dorian is he.

sorry man, people are always making cracks how i should be lifting more for my size, i wish i could, will take time though...

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    sorry man, people are always making cracks how i should be lifting more for my size, i wish i could, will take time though...

eh not problem man... Im a smaller guy with more strength .. who wished he was bigger

ahahahha

ohh well, keep on keepin on.

later bro's

Quake is offline Member
    He was nowhere near maxing out on that although you can see he puts a little extra effort in on the last two. I'd say it was because he's already blasted his chest to bits and that was like his last set. Hope I get to be that big!

Anyone know for some cheap growth?(j/k)

worldknown is offline Banned
    link is down

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats true. He could have been doing chest for the past two hours and they caught him on his last cool down rep. Fvck I dont know. Just making excuses for the weak azz clown

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    what makes that machine better than db's?

birsling is offline Member
    Link is up. Nothing makes that machine better than DB's except support. A machine like that provides a controlled path of motion which is far safer than DB's at heavy weight. A controlled path also focuses on major muscle groups better, but can ignore some of the supporting tissue. Nice machine though.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Who cares how many he did. Im sure the girls would take a second look at his body before yours.
    I would rather look bigger. I would love to be his size and only be able to bench 135 lbs. Cause in the end: Who the fvck cares as long as it gets you laid.

Well said.... Bottom line... If you're stupidly big and built like a brick sh*t house, you're gonna be hittin some ass

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    wow i wish the golds i go to had that machine. that is so cool, he must get a great stretch, plus it looks better for shoulder stabalizers than regular machine press.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used it.. it's not that great. Coming from someone's who's used the machine and does 2 plats and a 25 on each side for 10 reps..... that's really weak for a pro bb. Doesn't matter what set or how long he's been working out.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I've used it.. it's not that great. Coming from someone's who's used the machine and does 2 plats and a 25 on each side for 10 reps..... that's really weak for a pro bb. Doesn't matter what set or how long he's been working out.
    I've seen some weak ass massive bodybuilders...They are either weak as kittens or they do the light weight to avoid getting hurt.

maybe it was a warmup, i felt bad, my gf was watching the lift w/ me and she is like you lift so much more than that why is he so much bigger than you. i was like, thanks a lot

little-one is offline Associate Member
    why would any one want to be that big anyway? some of you say he can be hitt'n any ass he wants??? ya right I have yet to meet one girl that likes guys like that!!

thankyou! I too .. me the same , me talk good.

it is a good machine though, the arc brings the handles together nicely almost for a contraction that is downright painful!

Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    why would any one want to be that big anyway? some of you say he can be hitt'n any ass he wants??? ya right I have yet to meet one girl that likes guys like that!!

That is pretty true, i have only met a couple of women who like big motha ****as. My ex broke up with me because she said I was too big(and she hated the fact that i used AS) Her and most other women that I know would rather be with some 80 pound stick boy, then a real 260 pound freak of nature...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LOL

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I see alot of people dissing him, I dont understand. He clearly knows what hes doing, and hes clear bigger and better porportioned than anyone on here, I think all the hating is just out of jealousy. And second, not all guys bodybuild to get women, some guys just wanna be HUGE, personally, I dont lift to get women, I couldnt give two ****s about women, theyre just gonna leave your ass in the end anyways, Id rather just be a friggin monster and bang the occasional stripper.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Thats true. He could have been doing chest for the past two hours and they caught him on his last cool down rep. Fvck I dont know. Just making excuses for the weak azz clown
    There's a set of 200lb dumbbells behind him on the floor, maybe he was done with those and just getting a stretch after?

stupid link still doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I see alot of people dissing him, I dont understand. He clearly knows what hes doing, and hes clear bigger and better porportioned than anyone on here, I think all the hating is just out of jealousy. And second, not all guys bodybuild to get women, some guys just wanna be HUGE, personally, I dont lift to get women, I couldnt give two ****s about women, theyre just gonna leave your ass in the end anyways, Id rather just be a friggin monster and bang the occasional stripper.
    I agree, it would be great to be as big as he is.
    here are some other dennis james vid clips, just to show how large he is.

http://www.muscletime.com/pages/work.../denprev01.asf

http://www.muscletime.com/pages/work.../denprev03.asf

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    From those videos, I think it's obvious that the only thing holding DJ back is his crappy training.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    From those videos, I think it's obvious that the only thing holding DJ back is his crappy training.
    I dont understand, , all this hate must be out of jealousy b/c it QUITE obvious that he has his traing on lock down, c'mon man, listen to your self.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    That does look like a good machine. Especially if you work out alone and don't have much space. It looks like it takes up a lot less space than my Smith Machine and it looks like it allows for a lot more free motion than my Smith Machine does.

DJ is a friggin monster.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    What the heck is the name of that machine anyway??

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Links don't work for me. I turned off my firewall to see if that was the problem and it wasn't. :sigh: Maybe it only works at certain times of the day. Please post what time they work for you and what time zone you're in.

just worked for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information