josh8416 is offline Associate Member

Check out My Split, Need Some Opinions

aight guys, ive been doing different splits to see what works and what not. i was thinking about doing each muscle 2 times a week or this..so which 1 do you think is a better split to do workout 1 or 2?? my muscles are usually sore 1-2 days after the workout...Jason

Workout #1
    M- Chest/Tris
    T-Back/ Bis
    W-Rest
    Th-Shoulders
    F-Bis/Tris
    S-Rest
    Su-Legs

Workout #2
    M-Back/Bis
    T-Legs/Shoulders
    W-Rest
    T-Chest/Tris
    F-Rest
    S-Start back at back/bis, ETC!!

brocklesner is offline New Member
    doing legs and shoulders together in a once a week split routine will be nigh on impossible if you want too maximize gains. i do them together in a 2 time per week schedule and it takes at least 2 hours so unless you wanna spend 3 and a 1/2 -4 hours in the gym then forget about it.

the first should be great once you make sure too prioritise chest and back in their days, leaving bi's and tri's primarily until the friday

ya i like the first split as well, and i love being in the gym. im in college and i have no job so basically i have school m-thursday until 1 then im done, so being in the gym for 2 hours is no problem. i just wanted some peoples opinions and see what they have done to get great gains. im basically go for MASS.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I actually do workout #1 personally. However, ths is only due to time constraints. I would do workout #1 except legs on Friday, rest on Saturday, then start over Sunday. Why do Bi's again after 2 days rest? They'll need more rest, IMO.

ya i might do that, cause i know they say one body part a week, but 2 days after workout, im not a bit sore. so i think do arms 2 times a week is fine!

Thread Information