Thread: Leg day

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Leg day

Not really a question. Just wanted to bost. I saw that Swole Cat Squats 315 for reps of 20 per set. I was like But that lit a fire under my ass and I realized how important wheels are to training.
    I did a best ever of three sets of 315 for 12 reps. I took 3 minutes between sets to do it. I just had to tell some body.
    That was a wide stance squat and only parallel. I wonder if SC does it full squat or just parallel.
    Next I did three sets of narrow squats. I tried to front squat 185, but when I went down I couldn't come back up. Had to drop it on the pins.
    I dropped down to 155 and put the bar behind my back. 3 sets of 12 like that.
    Then I box squated 3 sets of 165 at 10, 12, then 9.
    After that was 45º Leg press. First set of 20 was six plates, second set was 8, another 20 reps. Last set was 11 reps at 10 plates.
    Then I did four sets of 15 leg extensions at 50 for the fist and 40 for the subsequent sets.
    Last I super setted Lying leg curls and Leg adductors 15 reps at 70 first set, 15 second set and cramped nasty on the last rep of adductors. Stretched out and finished off a last set of 10. I goofed off on the standing glute machine 30lbs just doing burn outs for two sets. First set I only got 4 on each leg at 50lbs.
    All this does not include my calves. I did sets for calves on the leg press in between my actual leg presses. Started the day off with seated leg presses, then onto some angled standing leg presses.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Great job. Always GLAD to see someone reaching goals and breaking down barriers. Keep it up.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks, dude. Some stripper told me I had nice legs when she went down on me. Figured she was just fishing for more dances. Wanted to post pics, until I saw yours

Thread Information