Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

aight guys, tell me what you think

Okay tonight got back from the gym and legs were shaking like a big dog. Couldn't even hardly drive home. I couldn't hardly stand. I didnt' really work them that hard, but my question is, is there anyway to stop the shakes like that. Actually that is the first time it has happened that bad.. I mean it was bad. I did push them alittle more than normal, but man nothing different in my routine except I put on more weight???
    Are there any of you having that experience?
    i am sure it was because I pounded on the weight tonight, did alot I mean alot.
    Just kinda made me wonder??? and kinda shocked me that my legs where shaking that bad.
    What are your thoughts?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Dude, when I do legs, and push myself, I get the shakes bad. I kinda expect it now. Actually, when I don't get'm I kinda feel like I didn't work hard enough. Mine usually only last an hour or so.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a great leg day to me. I get that all the time when I really push my legs. I used to drive a stick shift too. Now that was hard to drive. Just get ready for that sweet sweet soreness tomorrow cause its gonna be harsh . My fav. is trying to sit on the toilet. OMG

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I get really tired legs, can't walk very well, but not for too long, usually for just 30-60 mins, then all back to normal. Then again, I take it easy when working out legs, they are VERY easy to put muscle on (well at least for me). I do just squats and calf raises, and I can already see a huge improvement on my quads, and it's only been 2 months of doing legs.

thanks guys, just curious.. no soreness today.. alittle tight. but not really sore.. I think I am past the soreness stage, my muscles heal so damn fast, I don't care how hard I push them.. Yah I did a hard leg workout, well put on more weight than usual, but pushed them pretty hard, but nothing different than last week, so I kinda wondered when they were shaking beyond control. Oh well... must be doing something right..

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    That's normal.....at least for me it is especially after a real good squat day. I agree with Ron its a bitch trying to shift and clutch on the way home!

gymnut4u is offline Member
    You hit the magic # bro ,you had the jello legs ,total falure !!!!!!!!!! If you dont feel like this when you leave go back and do one more set !!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for your pointers, I hated even posting this, cause I knew what was going on, just wanted to see how many other guys experienced this. Leg's feel great today, no soarness, just tight and yeah the toilet thing is alittle tough.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Remember Silican 30 just because ur legs arent sore doesent mean they are recovered

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah sounds like you just had a killer leg workout. Ive found that by taking the extra 10 minutes and stretching them out real good beforehand really helps. You may still get that "tired" feeling but I haven't gotten leg shakes for a long time since stretching.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    My legs get real tired and shakey when I am walking down or up steps after my leg workout if it was good but...

3 days ago something wierd that has never happened to me before happened, I was getting tested for power cleans and I failed on a weight 3 straight times, after the third time, I walked away and my legs almost came out from under me, I got this wierd pain and I could not stand my legs felt even wobblier than jello, I had to sit down, after like 5 minutes of sitting it finally subsided, anyone ever have this?

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I hear that diesel, if you're able to make it out of the gym than you didn't work hard enough. Sicilian your legs are probably just shaking cause you moved up on weight. I know on Wednesday which was my last leg workout I moved up a lot on leg press cause my strength gains are just kicking in from my eq. cycle and my legs were shaking like a mother fucker, they still hurt. But the only bad thing is I burnt myself out on leg press which is my second exercise and by the time I got to squats I could only do like 135lbs for 4 sets.

Thread Information