beavertrap is offline Associate Member

rotator cuff problem

I faqued up my shoulder pretty bad about a week ago..rotator cuff. It started to get better and I tried a light workout on friday. Big mistake. It felt great while I was working out but got much worse after. I am in pretty bad pain. Im going to the doc on tuesday. I have been eating alieve like they are going out of style. Any suggestions for pain and also looking for a little advice on workout after I start feeling better. I just don't want to make things worse. This is the first time I have hurt myself this bad and I know rotator cuff can get pretty bad if you don't treat it properly. Thanks for any help you can give me. Oh, by the way, I am off cycle and have been for 5 weeks.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    if you tore it, you'll probably need surgery. i tore mine playing football and didn't have surgery and it still gives me problems today ten years later. more than likely you'll have to go to physical therapy and they'll show you the exercises to strengthen it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    no tear, somethine super minor, bc if u hurt it a week ago, and it was fine enough to work out 4 days later, then nada is wrong with it

that's true, i couldn't move the left side of my upper body for a week.

thanks. that makes me feel better. still hurts like hell but good to know that you think it is not a tear. I am gonna take it easy for a week and hope things get better. I used winny as part of my last cycle. I had some shoulder probs while I was taking the winny. Any chance that the winny could have contributed to the problem??? I never had any shoulder problems before my last cycle(that ended 5 weeks ago) and it was my first time using winny.

i doubt the winny contributed anything other than a little joint pain. you might have a micro tear and that will definitely cause you some pain. give it a couple weeks, if it's still bothering you, then go to the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by spkmania
    i doubt the winny contributed anything other than a little joint pain. you might have a micro tear and that will definitely cause you some pain. give it a couple weeks, if it's still bothering you, then go to the doctor.
    Thanks. Gonna hit the doc on tuesday just in case it is a problem. It is driving me nutz and I can't sleep at night cuz of the pain. I figure it cant hurt to go to the doc now instead of waiting till i mess it up worse.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    winny dry's those joints man.. I partially tore mine about a year ago benching haha broke a rib and everythin.. itd finally feelin better.. stupid thing is. I took about a month off then trained through it.. everyones diff

Thread Information