bigtraps is offline Member

Question types of cardio.

What does everyone like to do for cardio?
    I usually run thr treadmill or outside..also i use the precore machiene.. the bike does't work well for me for a good cadio, but is good for some great leg pumps..

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Cardio is hard.. who likes it? I personally play volleyball to get my cardio up, but I do do the stair master, but I get bored quickly. Try to do something you like, (swimming), ever thought of that?

bigtraps is offline Member
    Yeah, swimming i think is the best form of cardio. But i swim like a rock.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ha Big, I am not what you call a good swimmer either man! Cardio is always a killer for me, that is why I find something I like and I just do it alot to get that heart rate and metabolism up. Problem is too much cardio will make you loose size, but it is still needed. Just not over done. Find something you like, or can tolerate, mix it up, try different things. Racquet ball is an awesome cardio, if you play it quite serious. I hear of people burning 1000 calories or more per workout. Good luck man, stick with it.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I know this ain,t your normal type of cardio but surfing its hard and no matter what weights you do you ache like hell the next day.When I surf I normally need loads of sleep and need to eat loads I normally go at 5000 cals just to keep some energy!!

My Martial arts keeps me fit and I like to cycle so I use that but I should do more cardio ..........I hate it really so boring!!

Billy

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i hate cardio, but when i do it i either play racquetball or use the elliptical machine

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I ride the bike and sometimes use the treadmill.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    There is only one way for X to do cardio.

RIDE.

(See sig.)

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Cardio sucks but it has to be done, so my preferences are running or power walking outside (on a treadmill in the dead of winter), the eliptical trainer and the cross trainer (similar to eliptica; except arms come into play as well).

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Machines hell i can barley walk and chew gum at the same time no coordination for the machines sometimes i run

Veggie is offline New Member
    Surfing is great but if you can't stand than just paddle, you burn mad calories. Also, i dig raquetball, you and a friend or solo, you run your ass off, breath hard, and you get to slam a little blue ball at your bros as hard as you can

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Water Sking

I can relate to what Billy said about surfing. On the weekends when we go to the lake water skiing can really take a toll on your body. I mean I think that I,m in shape right? But the next morning I fell like a rag without any energy, and sore as hell. I guess that there are alot of different muscles groups that are getting hit in different ways that they are not use to. And afterwards? Man I feel like I am about to starve and so tired that fixxen a sandwhich seems like it is the biggest chore!
    Tobey

r6guy is offline New Member

cardio

I grapple in my jiujitsu class for 2-3 hours 2-3 times a week. For running, I only do 20-25 mins of running in which I run 2.5-3 miles. I don't know if this is enough, but I hate running these days, it's a chore. lol But definitely worth it.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I to stick with stuff that' s not going to put alot of stress on my body when I'm try to put on mass. Running I believe is too catabolic, unless it's at a very slow pace. I surf, but not alot during bulking phases because it just burns way too many cals. I like to walk on the treadmill at a 15%incline at 3.0 miles per hour and keep my heart rate between 120-130b/min. It's great for tightening up your ass and melts the fat off...try it out.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i like to fuck my wife for 30mins + a day. good cardio! lol

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

all i do

thank god cardio isn't vital to me staying ripped.my diet and metabolism take care of it for me, but when i want a little extra sharpness in teh intercostals i go to a club rip off teh shirt and dance all night(usually about 7-8 hrs).so 7 or 8 hrs once a week is more than enough for me to stay sharp.if your gonna do cardio you might as well get some ass in the progress, right?

yo partyboy, you've always got the best ideas. i wish i had that metabolism. i will never have abs, it's just not in the picture. on the flip side though, i gain muscle mass very easily. i can't stand cardio, i always end up losing muscle and getting weak

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hey dane?

i'll trade you my metabolism for 6 months and you give me just 10 lbs.it can all be yours for teh introductory price of just........3 easy payments of $19.99.quite a steal!!any other takers??you have abs, just punish the shit out of them and find some clen .

partyboy, it's a deal. i'll give you 15lbs. if you give me a metabolism i'll be 230 with abs......and we'll both be happy!

BIGshow is offline New Member
    slow sex is the best form of cardio... but the totall package, foreplay and all... i hear u can burn 168 calories from toe sucking lol... just imagine the other things u can do to burn more calories!
    and if you do this everyday then you will be one ripped up mother fucker...

$uperman is offline Member
    I try to cardio about 3-4 times a week for 30-45 mins. Your right it can get boring so i try to switch up the machines every 10 mins. Its kinda like a super set. I like to play all sports but in my opinion basketball burns the most calories.

Thread Information