Thread: Best ECA Stack

Sync is offline Female Member

Question Best ECA Stack

My boyfriend turned me on to an ECA stack. I'm just not sure he really knows what he's talking about! He's used it before (pre comp)! I was just wonder what is the best stack! Right now I'm 200mg C, 200mg A, and 24mg E, So far I've just been taking it about 40 mins before my cardio in the morning! SHould I be taking it more then once a day?????????

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Sync
    My boyfriend turned me on to an ECA stack. I'm just not sure he really knows what he's talking about! He's used it before (pre comp)! I was just wonder what is the best stack! Right now I'm 200mg C, 200mg A, and 24mg E, So far I've just been taking it about 40 mins before my cardio in the morning! SHould I be taking it more then once a day?????????

Well, if you do cardio in the AM, and then weights in the afternoon, then it works out like that (you take it twice). You can take it again if you like, to help boost you through the day or hunger or what have you. I've found it doesn't really help with my hunger, but it does a good job of a slight rush during workouts.
    Last edited by rambo; 10-26-2004 at 10:33 PM.

Thread Information