Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member

6 sets per muscle

I just finished up my cutting, now for my bulking workout I was planning on lifting 3 days a week M-Chest sh triceps, W- back biceps abs, F-quads hams, calves. I was planning on doing 6 sets per muscle group my rep scheme as so 10,8,6,4,5,5. My rest is 1 minute between sets (timed) except for my last set which is a super set of a complimentary exercise(ie 5 sets bench, superset flyes). Will this be enough to beefcake me out?

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Looks like you'ge going to need to eat a lot of carbs to keep up that intensity (1 minute rest). Don't expect to increase your weight each set either because you'll be huffin and puffin and sweating it out with this kind of work out. Just remember, everyone's different. You could see some nice gains from this workout. How's your diet and cardio look with this workout?

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member
    I'm gonna be doin like 3000-3100 cals a day 8 meals, about 250g protien I forgot the rest of the ratios. Since its the beginning of my diet I'm gonna leave cardio out for now, I have a bf scale, so I'll be taking my measurements frequently. If I'm putting on too much fat and not enough beef I'll throw some cardio in once or twice a week. Other than that you think this will suffice as a good bulking workout, I can add some more time in between sets if you think that would help. I was doing the same kind of lifting for my cutting except my reps were 12, 10, 8, 6, 12,12. And got myself pretty shredded.

Thread Information