RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

New Workout & Diet Is Kicking My Ass

What's up bro's,

To those who don't know, I'm natural now and have been for the last 6-7 months coming of a big 20 weeker cycle, which shut me down hard.

I couldn't find the right routine OR diet that I could stick too. Everything sucked and I didn't get a pump out of any exercise and I never noticed any new gains.

I switched up my routine and diet maybe 5 times within the last couple of months and this new one has absolutely been beating my ass...which is a good thing!

My exercises are as follows:

3 Compound exercises at 3 sets of 15, 10, 5 reps WITH 2 Isolation exercises at the end at 2 sets of 20 reps each PER bodypart.

My workout routine is something like this...

Day 1 - Back
    Day 2 - Rest (15 minutes High Intensity Cardio)
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Rest
    Day 5 - Chest/Shoulders
    Day 6 - Arms (15 minutes High Intensity Cardio)
    Day 7 - Rest (15 Minutes High Intensity Cardio)

Diet wise, it's around 250g Protein/250g Carb ED with minimal fats. All my carbs come from Oatmeal mixed with either an Apple or Banana and my protein has been coming mainly from Chicken and Shakes, but I add in Egg Whites and Tuna whenever I can.

I recommend this for anyone who's in a slump. Ever since I've increased my carbs to a good level, my workouts have been hitting me hard and intense.

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    How do you have enough energy to hit shoulders hard after hitting chest?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    How do you have enough energy to hit shoulders hard after hitting chest?
    I don't tend to go too heavy with shoulders anymore. The last few months, I've noticed my right shoulder having sharp pains when I sleep or when I play football. It's like an injury waiting to happen.

So I hit up chest usually hard and heavy, and that still gives my shoulders a pretty decent workout. After I do Chest, I don't worry too much about focusing on the Front head of my Delt, I usually shift my focuse moreso on the Side and Rear delts.

With mainly focusing on the Side and Rear delts, I'll do one pressing exercise and then move onto easier movements that concentrate more on the 'feel' of the muscle rather then the amount of weight used, such as;

Rear Lateral Raises
    Dumbell Lateral Raises
    Cable Side Raises
    Dumbell Side Raises

Rather then risk injuring my shoulder (which I feel is going to happen from the pain now) I go lighter no the direct Delt exercises and try to 'feel' the muscle.

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    That sucks. I just jacked up my shoulder 2 fridays ago sucks.Have you ever tired static contractions? Like for delts do like 8 lateral raises and then hold the DB in the fully contracted position for count or 10. Thats something to try if you really wanna get a nice pump.

Thread Information