AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member

Cool Need some serious advice on cutting

hey.. I need some help fellas.. yes im a newbie.. with very little knowledge.. see im going to cali in january.. and i need to loose some weight..and def get in better shape.. I dont have any pics as of now.. but these r my stats:

weight: 208lbs
    Height: 6ft
    Bf: 20%
    Waist: 38" (yeah its disgusting)

My goal is to lose as much weight as possible, and bring down my bf as low as i can. What should I do? what kinda routine...and whats the lowest my bf can go down till january13th? lol.. any tips/suggestions will be highly appreciated.. thank you!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    When i cut, i dont like to change my workout drastically and start doing that 15 rep crap. It just doesnt work for me. I basically just lower the volume and continue to lift heavy and intensly. The biggest change i make is that i do cardio 4 times a week before breakfast. Mainly, i notice that the results come from diet and cardio and maintaining your muscle is what the working out is for

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    When i cut, i dont like to change my workout drastically and start doing that 15 rep crap. It just doesnt work for me. I basically just lower the volume and continue to lift heavy and intensly. The biggest change i make is that i do cardio 4 times a week before breakfast. Mainly, i notice that the results come from diet and cardio and maintaining your muscle is what the working out is for
    exactly. so many people think lower reps will get them more cut. its all about the diet and cardio. follow this and you'll be good to go

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Following a consistant training approach & diet strategy you can lose +1lb per week(being realistic & not losing too much too quickly). That's 4lbs a month x 3 months= 12lbs of fat loss. You will be 196lbs @ 6' . Yes, you can lose more ie. water and your total loss will be more. What I am talking about is pure fat loss. And also not taking any drugs other than perhaps some OTC fat burners. Good luck

AJS
    AJS is offline Junior Member
    thank alot guys.. how about a low carb diet? will that do good during cutting? yeah i got some stacker 2.. thas abt it..

thick one is offline Associate Member
    i would never go on a keto diet can't stand feeling like shiet. however doing morning cardio and i stop eating carbs after 4:00pm works very well for me.. if i train after 4:00 the only carbs i consume are dextrose in my post workout shake. works well without feeling lethargic, i actually have more energy then when i am bulking and eating tons of complex carbs..

Thread Information