MotoLifter is offline Senior Member

@#$%in Knee Pain!!!!!!

I have a question about knee pain. As of today I get excrusiating pain in my right kne when I try to stand up from sitting. Only at the bottom of the motion. The rest of the way is pretty painless. But that original pain comes on strong and stays for a few minutes then goes away. No pain walking up stairs or walking in general. Also going down to olympic style sqaut position (all the way down) the strech kills. The initial pain is very localized to about the size of a quarter, then id spreads into the whole knee. Any ideas what could be causing this???? I'm scared to think about my leg workout tomorrow, I think I'm gonna have to skip it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Moto

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no way to say for sure but excruciating pain is not a good sign. I would suggest if you start to have that pain stop your work out immediately and seek help. I made the mistake of working thru the pain 10 yrs ago when I was into Tae Kwon Do and finally had surgery and now it bothers me with ostro arthritis setting in because my cartiledge was removed!
    Last edited by bluethunder; 11-03-2004 at 06:15 PM. Reason: spelling

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    thanks blue, I dunno what happened I noticed it starting to hurt alittle today, then when I was doing my bi workout I tried to get up from the bench i was sitting on with 40lb DBs in my hands and nearly fell on my face. It is worse than any other knee pain I'v had before.

Thread Information