Thread: back fat

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member

back fat

Are there any exercises that will tone up my lower back. More so the love handles? I have read that if I do hyper extensions, or side bends I will just make them bulkier. I have been doing cardio like crazzzzzzzzzzy lately and the fat is def melting off of me but the **** fat on my back, sides is bugging me cause I can wear a tight T-shirt, show off my nice chest, back, shoulders but you look lower on me from behind and BAM there are rolllllllllllllllls.

Any ideas? or am I gonna have to get my bf down to the level of someone liek SHREDZ?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    it may just be the last place you will lose it

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You can't spot reduce fat in a single area, your body needs to be in a calorie deficit and it will take fat from spots for fuel. Unfortunately for you the back is one of the later places your body turns to for fat.

all i can say is keep up the cardio and cut out the carbs and trans fatty acids. make sure when you do cardio that is is the treadmill. running helps lose weight around the midsection i think. but other than that just diet right and it will dissapear nice and quick. 8 weeks for me it took.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Spot fat reduction is a myth. Gimmie a D...an I...an E...a T...Whats that spell??

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    Are there any exercises that will tone up my lower back. More so the love handles? I have read that if I do hyper extensions, or side bends I will just make them bulkier. I have been doing cardio like crazzzzzzzzzzy lately and the fat is def melting off of me but the **** fat on my back, sides is bugging me cause I can wear a tight T-shirt, show off my nice chest, back, shoulders but you look lower on me from behind and BAM there are rolllllllllllllllls.

Any ideas? or am I gonna have to get my bf down to the level of someone liek SHREDZ?
    Cardio 5 times a week will cut you up

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Spot fat reduction is a myth. Gimmie a D...an I...an E...a T...Whats that spell??
    DIET

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    hahaha ya I have been trying to be really strict with the diet lately and been really uping the cardio lately. To tell you the truth I have been loseing some fat but just didn't notice it until I looked at some of the photos I took of myself about 3 weeks ago.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    hahaha ya I have been trying to be really strict with the diet lately and been really uping the cardio lately. To tell you the truth I have been loseing some fat but just didn't notice it until I looked at some of the photos I took of myself about 3 weeks ago.
    Keep on the diet and cardio bro. Love handles are usually the last site a male burns fat from. Hey at least we're not women, and the last site to burn fat from is our ass!!!! Can you imagine!?!?!?!?! That's scary.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Keep on the diet and cardio bro. Love handles are usually the last site a male burns fat from. Hey at least we're not women, and the last site to burn fat from is our ass!!!! Can you imagine!?!?!?!?! That's scary.
    lmao

Thread Information