Thread: Taking time off

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Taking time off

A freind of min eended up in the ER the other night and was wondering how it would effect his body iff he layed off the weights till abhout late Dec. He broke his arm and his leg so he's pretty much fu*ked.

I told him he would probably loose some of his definition and muscle but as long as he has a good diet than he should be ok.

Am I right about this ?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    its not going to hurt him all that much of course hill loose some weight and definition but hill get it right back after going back to lifting just make sure he still has a good diet and not to start training again until hes TOTALY fine he dont wanna f*ck himself up worse... i quit working out for bout 1-2months not to long ago and now im bigger than ive ever been somtimes its good to take a break cuz when he comes back his muscles are going to get the **** shoked out of them so to answer ur ? yes he will be ok...good luck to him

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Sorry to hear that, yeah i also agree just have him watch his diet and he will be back in top form in no time.

decadbal is offline Banned
    eat lean, very lean, tel him to take creatine the entire time.. it will help maintian muscle and promote healing some..

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on his current conditioning and how long he has been training. Muscle memory plays a role so he may not have to lose everything. I agree 100% keeping his diet up evan if it means extra fat intake but that could depend on many different things. For the most part taking 6-8 wks off is not the end of the world. Good luck

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    He has been training for a while longer than me, about 18 month or so. But il pass on the good advice

Thread Information