insanepump621 is offline Member

heard not to do cardio in the morning

I was talkin a friend of mine a girl... to do cardio in the morning to burn fat... she is far from it neways... but her personal trainer said dont do it in tbe morning because ur messing with ur glucose levels... she sed eat first then do cardio but i thought ur jus burning everything u ate? can someone make some sense into this

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good god, just slap her trainer in the mouth and fire his/her arse. That trainer has no clue to what they are talking about. Why would you eat then go do cardio? to burn the glucose just created by the food you ate?

I bet this trainer is goign to say it stimulates the motabalism also by eating first before cardio, LMAO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    yeah...and then he will say smoke drugs and that will make you big..then eat a lot after words....Of course just chips and candy though....After you slap him once...slap his ass again for me

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    but her personal trainer said dont do it in tbe morning because ur messing with ur glucose levels.
    WTF did he mean by this? That makes no sense.

I echo what abstrack said. That jerkbox needs to be FIRED!!!!!!!

If anything, eating BEFORE cardio that is to be done for fat loss MESSES W/GLUCOSE levels by elevating them, thus making fat burning during cardio nearly impossible.

Wow, what a tool.

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    some things u have to think of it logically, no food in the stomach ur burning stored fat. with food in stomach ur burning the food. more or less

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    WTF did he mean by this? That makes no sense.

I echo what abstrack said. That jerkbox needs to be FIRED!!!!!!!

If anything, eating BEFORE cardio that is to be done for fat loss MESSES W/GLUCOSE levels by elevating them, thus making fat burning during cardio nearly impossible.

Wow, what a tool.

~SC~

Hi my names Bill and yes... .Im a personal training who advocates eating before cardio.....

"crowd" HI Bill......

P.s If I do cardio more than 3 times a week in the am empty stomach then I start to shrink up, I guess I gotta watch my heart rate.... whats that calculation again?

220 * 1. what? / what? damn I gotta eat something

Thread Information