pumped420 is offline Junior Member

neeed big shoulders

My current goal is to really put some mass on my shoulders. I wanna start training them twice a week and i need some tips. This is my planned routine....
    Mon- Shoulders ( heavy mmilitarys, uprights, lateral, rear laterals, front raises)
    Tues- Back, bi's
    Wed- Chest, tri's
    Thurs-Shoulders
    Fri- Legs

I started doing a little behind the neck but I feel as much as I read I still cant get the form perfect because i seem to either get too close n tap my head or i feel like im overextendin better.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definitly add some shrugs to that... I find they are a far better mass builder then uprights, but uprights still do have their place so i would leave them but just make shrugs the priority between them. I would personally drop the front raises and increase the sets between the rest of the exercises since military's give the anterior delts the majority of the stimulation between the three heads anyways. Base your workouts around heavy compound movements and make them the priority, thats where the mass is going to come from.

yea thanks a lot for that bro. Should I do more than one compound? and just warm up a bit n do around 4 4-6 rep sets? i alternate between shrugs and uprights actually. And is there a difference do you know on the efffectiveness on mass n width between db press and military?

One compound is enough. I would do just a warm up like you said and pump out 5-6 heavy sets on military and then continue with the rest of the workout.

Db and military are pretty much exactly the same except db provides you with more stretch. Military would be the better choice for mass since it allows you to handle a lot more weight, but db is still good to throw in every few workouts.

thanks for the input bro, mind if I ask where u got ur pic thats on ur threads? Im havin trouble finding any good pics of like old school arnold n franco, and i have no idea how to get them small enough to fit.

I believe i got it from milos' site and i resized it using photoshop.

Thread Information