irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

getting time to do cardio,pissing me off

i lift weights 3 nites a week im also on week 9 of prop eq and im trying to cut up,my diet is clean ,cardio seems to be the key that im missing.
    i have a lot less energy when on a cycle so due to getting up at 6.30 for work and coming home late i get little chance and the energy to do cardio,i want to do it and it pisses me off cause i should have my bf down my now.
    does anyone else have this problem,im wanting my bf to be down for summer so there is time but is it best to do your cardio during your cutting cycle or will it be just as affective when im off my cycle?i only get to do cardio twice a week.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Man, why are you so worried? You have like 6 months until summer! I wouldn't be concerned with cutting until Jan or Feb, depending how much bodyfat you have. Cardio is effective whenever you perform it, on or off cycle. You'll need to increase freqeuncy, 4-6 times a week.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    thats ok i just though i was best to do it during your cycle ,after christmas when im not as busy at work i can up the days.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Well, during your cycle, you will have less risk of losing muscle because of the anabolics. However, if you do it in the correct zones and you dietary approach is solid the rest of the day, you won't lose any muscle off cycle either~

Thread Information