kraziman is offline New Member

Routine question

I am starting my first cycle and my diet is set fine. I plan on routine with 4-6 reps to failure on all parts but my question would be to anyone’s advise on how they would set there days up? Would you set it up like on what’s posted on the site with the à (Eight-Day Training Cycle: One day training, one day rest) or should I hit it Monday through Friday? My gear will be deca300/test250/db. And should I leave cardio out for the cycle?

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I would not go 5 days in a row. Do a two days on, one off, three on, one off. Something to that extent. I think it is more profitable to throw a rest day into the mix, rather than pounding yourself 5 consecutive days. Put your rest days where needed.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Whatever works best for you man. Remember with the juice ,7-8 hours of sleep, and a sound nutritional plan your recovery will be quicker. When you feel fatigued take a day off.

kraziman is offline New Member
    thanks for the advise.. but what about the cardio.. I think with bluking you want to keep it down but maybe one day a week to help the bloating?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Kraziman,

Write out your current workout plan and someone will critique it. If you do some of the foot work, you'll find that people are more willing to help.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    While doing cardio on juice, your basically only burning fat. You want have to worry about while during cardio your body burning muscle for fuel, so depending on how much weight you want to gain, manage your cardio accordingly. I personally wouldnt do it but once or twice a week for 20-30 min. if at all. Once you start cutting you'll be doing more and more cardio as the weeks go by, so unless you just enjoy it, i wouldnt go heavy at all while bulking.

Thread Information