Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Full Body Workout ?

How beneficial is it to do a full body workout every 3 days in comparison to using a split system

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If you think your body is capable of recovering that quickly, kudos to you.

But, remember that during a fullbody workout you'll be expending energy the entire time. Say you did legs first, use a lot of energy. Last thing you hit is chest - probably won't have as much energy as you would like to push some weight.

PlimoMan is offline Junior Member
    To tell you the truth I don't think its that bad of an idea to get into the groove of things. When I had to quit for a while I find that my body gets a good kick start when I do a full body workout for a couple of weeks. Now this doesn't mean give it all you have and hurt yourself; do a moderate workout!

If your more advanced this won't do much but make you overtrain.... Listen to your body, no one is the same. Get as much basic knowledge and give it 4 weeks and adapt to it. Good luck!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Oh i'm all for doing a full body circuit training - 2 sets for a muscle - to get back into the swing of things. I do that MWF.

But as far as trying to do a heavy routine for full body - no chance.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    As it happens, I just had a 6wk break from it all so hopefully a fullbody workout will kickstart me again cos im starting to see a reduction in what little muscle i had and a little loss in definition especially at the hips.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    No.. You can not properly break down all your muscles for optimum recovery... Your body can't handle that all at once... you need rest... I would never even dream about doing more than 2 body parts a day... Right now I only do 1 with the exception of bis/tris... and I work calves 3 times a week..

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    I think its benefial if you have never worked out before, and have no base. But i would only do one exercise per bodypart.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on the trainee... sex, age, experience, diet, focus, ...

Thread Information