moush is offline Senior Member

Who else loves DC training! Its the best!!!

I absolutely love DC training! I have been doing it for 7 weeks and my strength has never increased like it has on DC training even when i was on cycle!!! This is crazy...I am going to continue this workout forever and when i begin personal training i will try to incorporate this type of training for my clients. I feel soo good too and the funny thing is i have been doing 30-45 min of cardio 4-6 times/wk...im trying to cut up...Simply Amazing

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno. I haven't tried it. I tried researching it, but there's way too much involved for me to break away from what I know.

I'm sure from all the ranting and raving it works, but I'll stick to what I know. It's just too complicated for me and there's always variables that aren't taken into consideration.

Another thing is that you come across some DC'ers that are very anal. No matter how well you think you have it, apparently you don't understand it.

I'm happy for you that it's working. Keep it up bro.

Swellin Guest
    Ronnie, you hit the nail on thehead as far as "barriers to entry" are concerned. The amount of info needed in order to get a grip on this training is rather daunting.

However, you can run into DC'ers who are among the most helpful people you will find in any aspect of this game. In-Human is on this site from time to time, and he is a super helpful guy. I can help with the minor stuff, but IH is the man to ask when you have serious trouble.

Moush, it's great to hear about your results. You need to make sure you cruise with your training, or it will take a toll on you. When you cruise, you do straight sets instead of RP's and statics.

DC training is amazing, but you have to adhere to the whole thing to get the gains everybody mentions.

hey swellin what do you mean by cruise? I did 7 weeks of DC and went back to my usual training for a week and now I am back on DC with a different set of exercises. What should i change?

In-Human is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    hey swellin what do you mean by cruise? I did 7 weeks of DC and went back to my usual training for a week and now I am back on DC with a different set of exercises. What should i change?
    The idea of this program is to gain as much muscle mass as possible in the shortest amount of time, so you must always take 3 steps forward and one step back, we blast for 4-8 weeks and we cruise for 2-3 weeks, this way you give your body a chance to recouperate and heal up from the daunting weights that are moved and also gives your stomach and mind a much needed break, beating that log book every time you rotate back to that exercise can be very challenging mind and body. When we cruise we do straight sets only 12-20 reps, no RP, no statics and no super slows, most trainees drop some water and fat weight on this cruise due to the fact you have become a Human Blast Furnance eating all this protein day in day out. If you do not incorporate cruises you will burn out fast...
    Last edited by In-Human; 11-30-2004 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Another thing is that you come across some DC'ers that are very anal
    Darn straight, you must be very anal on this program it must be followed to the letter, you want to make the best gains on this program then you will analyze it to death so you understand it 110%...

bitta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL

Another thing is that you come across some DC'ers that are very anal. No matter how well you think you have it, apparently you don't understand it
    where saboudian at when you need to be told you dont get it?LOL he's the champ at this

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by In-Human
    The idea of this program is to gain as much muscle mass as possible in the shortest amount of time, so you must always take 3 steps forward and one step back, we blast for 4-8 weeks and we cruise for 2-3 weeks, this way you give your body a chance to recouperate and heal up form thew daunting weights that are moved and also gives your stomach and mind a much needed break, beating that log book every time you rotate back to that exercise can be very challenging mind and body. When we cruise we do straight sets only 12-20 reps, no RP, no statics and no super slows, most trainees drop some water and fat weight on this cruise due to the fact you have become a Human Blast Furnance eating all this protein day in day out. If you do not incorporate cruises you will burn out fast...
    Listen to IH...he is DC's right hand man. He explained it much better than I could have hope to.

9000rpm is offline Member
    What is DC training? What does the "DC" stand for? I'd like to do some research on this but I just tried searching Google for it and nothing but stuff for training classes in Washington D.C. came up.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    What is DC training? What does the "DC" stand for? I'd like to do some research on this but I just tried searching Google for it and nothing but stuff for training classes in Washington D.C. came up.
    DC stands for "Doggcrapp", its a great guy who worked on this program for years and has helped over 1000 guys gain some serious mass with a very tough program, he chose this name a few years ago when he posted his original "CFP" thread on Animals board to help out a few advanced guys with their programs and it grew to what it is now, he know wished he would have chosen a better name, but it is catchy. Go over to Intense Muscle this is where DC pretty much hangs out the most...

9000rpm is offline Member
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    tried it for awhile but like what the others have said, there is too much involved in order to do it correctly. i for one could not make it work. dc is great but if you cant do it to the tee, then there is no point in doing it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    ive got a 15 page or so DC manual on my hard drive if anyone wants to get it from me via AIM

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    DC gets trashed in MD this month, but the method was poorly described.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    tried it for awhile but like what the others have said, there is too much involved in order to do it correctly. i for one could not make it work. dc is great but if you cant do it to the tee, then there is no point in doing it.
    I go to 20 different boards a day to try and help so many who just try to pick up this program from various sites, it is very tough, you need to have one on one guidence to get through the program and get the most out of it. I know 90% of the training and 10% of the diet is out there on the boards as DC wanted it, but the rest is where most people lack...

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    DC gets trashed in MD this month, but the method was poorly described.
    I think the reason most articles and other famous trainers trash or talk DC's program down is they do not understand it for lack of knowledge and really, this goes way out of the norm of what we have had brain washed into our heads for Arnold and the boys from the 70s, in this day and age of BBing you must be very open minded, after doing this for the last 25 years I still learn each and every day...

so even though I have been having awesome gains in the gym i should just do straight sets for 2-3 weeks and while doing this do i keep a log or do i just go and do a routine pyramid style? Also do i do the exercises the same way? like do i do the same routine just change the RP to straight sets of 12-20? I love this program and want to do it correctly so i want to clarify this before i keep on doing it wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    so even though I have been having awesome gains in the gym i should just do straight sets for 2-3 weeks and while doing this do i keep a log or do i just go and do a routine pyramid style? Also do i do the exercises the same way? like do i do the same routine just change the RP to straight sets of 12-20? I love this program and want to do it correctly so i want to clarify this before i keep on doing it wrong....
    Yes, you can do 1-2 warm up sets then do your workset and try to get 15 reps on your straight set workset, make it so your 12th reps is tough and you can almost make the 15th rep, you are not cruising you are just feeling your way through the workout, keep the exercises as they are set up 5 exercises per workout and 15 exercises per week, cardio on off days...

Thread Information