k_dogg is offline Associate Member

Whats the fastest youve bulked naturally?

my best is 8kgs (18lbs) in about 13 weeks.

i have 8 weeks now with nothing but training and eating (no work) and a little methyl-1-test to boot. then ill have to train around work again unfortunately.

mitch911 is offline Member
    thats some nice gains...was this 18 pounds of pure muscle..or was it 18 pounds minus whatever percentage of fat

it was actually mostly muscle. my waiist went from a 32 to abotu 32.5 i actually ate quite lean. this was after about a 6 month break from lifting.
    a lot of people thought i was on gear

mitch911 is offline Member
    nice...is the reason for that weight increase and obviously size related to coming off the 6 month break from lifting. Is it kinda like newbie gains? Probably a little better because you probably had your diet and workout on track..just wondering

yeah i put it down to newbie gains. but i remember when i was a newbie (more so than i am now ) i didnt gain that fast. so i do put it down to being a little more knowledgable as far as diet and training goes. plus those 6 months i spent a lot of time running and doing bodywieght training....heaves pushups etc. so i guess the cold turkey on the cardio and total different training made my bod go crazy.

Thread Information