Phatso is offline Associate Member

Another very weird Q ?

Got a Q though letsay i lift weights then do cardio at the end would i burn fat or food ive eaten all morning meaning not loosing any more fat? one more also letsay for example today i woke up and couldnt walk from the inject stanazol in my leg so i pretty much slept all day heeh got up at 2 pm went to the gym at 5 pm walked for 45 minutes tryin to get the pain to go and then had dinner out i was too hungry to wait for a meal at home.. the whole day i was in pain so couldnt get food and when i had a meal today i had a redbull drink and tuna sandwich + fries and coleslaw only thing i ate today would this be turned into fat?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you are correct it is weird! Not 100% sure what you asking or trying to accommplish but what I can tell you for certainly is you are doing yourself no good eating one meal no matter what it is. I am assumming you wish to loose fat and alot. If thats true then you need to change your thinking and eat 4-7 times a day evan if it is a low carb/fat protein shake. Eat not untill your full but stop BEFORE so in another words smaller portions making sure it is dense nutrients enriched. And fries although they taste good are not. Besides what does your leg hurting got to do with all this?

leg hurts meaning i cant go out and get my usual 5 meals
    im on cycle.. usually have 5 meals before gym.. im just saying if i had that tuna sandwich in white bread + friends and coleslaw would it affect me fatwise ?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    ummmmmm????

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes.

um sux lol thanks

Thread Information