HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

listen to this!!!

ok ever since i started working out my dad has brought up the fact that he used workout also when he was in his late teens and early 20's and said that he was 200lbs ripped to **** and was 100% natural which i believe because he almosted kicked me out when he found my stash and also threw everything out!!! i never used to believe him because of this one fact ... his training split was working out every body part every other day with taking sundays off! for example like day1 : chest,delts,tri,back day2 : bis,legs,forearms,and whatever else! now i always questioned what he was telling me because of this and never had any pics of himself until now! my grandpa came across a pic of him when he was 19yo and swear to god he was huge and apsolutely cut to **** he must of ahd about 4-5% bodyfat no joke it honestly insane i couldnt believe my eyes! everything about him was huge especially his arms and shoulders! he told me he only really did bench,chins,culrs,shoulder presses,close grip presses, only the basics! do you think this is just a one in a million type thing or are there reasons besides genetics this happened because i would really like to know so i could apply this to my training! his brothers and my gradpa also said he was extremely strong! what do you guys think???

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    yea its def genetics.. but it was common back then to train differently then we do today.. some used to workout 2 times a day 6 days a week.. you gotta try many things.. whatever works for you is what you should be doing... ask your dad what kind of dbol they had back then...lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    yea its def genetics.. but it was common back then to train differently then we do today.. some used to workout 2 times a day 6 days a week.. you gotta try many things.. whatever works for you is what you should be doing... ask your dad what kind of dbol they had back then...lol jk
    ya i hear ya bro but honestly from some of the stuff he's told me bro he definately would of told me if he did juice!

also im actually thinking about doing this program like this hitting every muscle 3 times a week but with 3 different exercises and only one exercise per group! but only form 3 weeks and the 4th week back off to once a week for a break then back to 3 times a week! ive been reading alot on overtraining and all these studies ive read say that overtraining takes a little time to set in so i wonder if i go 3 weeks then break if ill beat the overtraining just in time! i also figure that it worked for my dad y not me! tell what you guys think!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats crazy man. My dad used to be very athletic.. Hell he's like 60 and can out run me and my bro in law.. He used to be a great runner.. Maybe they had a better work ethic back then lol jj.. You know what.. give it a try.. whats the worst that can happen? if it doesn't work then don't do it.. but you won't know until you try, and yea if it worked for him you never know!

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    If it worked for him, there is a good chance that your body will respond similiar, being that he is your DAD. You should have very close to the same genetic make-up. I would give it a shot, never know till you try.

Thread Information