Thread: shoulder tear?

tightprop is offline New Member

shoulder tear?

I have been working shoulders heavy for about the last two months to try to fill them out. I have gotten up to 315 seated military for my last set of 6. During my last workout I was lowering the weight and it was fine, but when i pressed up my shoulder popped like 5 times... really fast. It sounded like a tear, but i'm not sure. Now it hurts to lift my arm forward and it hurts when i do a bicep flex held up at my shoulder level. Anyone have any experience with this?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd definitely go see a doc for an x-ray and ultrasound.

Doesn't sound too good.

~SC~

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    might be your rotator cuff, like sc said, definitely have that checked out. i tore mine almost 10 years ago, i never had surgery and it still bothers me today.

tightprop is offline New Member
    thanks guys... i'm definitely gonna get it checked out when i get back from school... also i'm planning on doing a sust only cycle once i've figured out my shoulder only situation... not til february to start... but i've used sust before and i prefer it to test e because of less bloat... does this sound reasonable to anyone... i was planning on doing 1 cc eod for 8 weeks...

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tightprop
    thanks guys... i'm definitely gonna get it checked out when i get back from school... also i'm planning on doing a sust only cycle once i've figured out my shoulder only situation... not til february to start... but i've used sust before and i prefer it to test e because of less bloat... does this sound reasonable to anyone... i was planning on doing 1 cc eod for 8 weeks...
    i'd run the sust at least 12 weeks. i just got off of a sust cycle and i didn't see any results until almost five weeks in. i got most of my results in the last four weeks of the cycle. just make sure you're going with the eod injections, you need to keep your blood levels stable.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    This is evidence of lifting to much. Popping sounds are most likely fibrous tissue like tendons. If you continiue to lift it will only aggrevate it and in the long haul you will suffer. Get it check bottom line bro. Good luck

Thread Information