Thread: deads

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

deads

should be in the higher rep range or lower rep range?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on your training.. I like 6-8 gives me a good pump

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    well ive read that for the deads and squats the best results come from like around 15 reps because of the high demand on your body to move that amount of weight that many times it also produces high amounts of HGH! but i just want to be sure!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    well ive read that for the deads and squats the best results come from like around 15 reps because of the high demand on your body to move that amount of weight that many times it also produces high amounts of HGH! but i just want to be sure!
    As I said it depends on your training.. I like heavy deads with around 8 reps, since so many muscles are involved i like to keep it heavy.. for about three months of the year I will hit 10-12... for squats I prefer higher reps because I find that thats when the muscles get fully fatigued.. again its what works for u

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    As I said it depends on your training.. I like heavy deads with around 8 reps, since so many muscles are involved i like to keep it heavy.. for about three months of the year I will hit 10-12... for squats I prefer higher reps because I find that thats when the muscles get fully fatigued.. again its what works for u
    Agree with high reps for heavy squats, but i prefer going real heavy with deads with a rep range of 4-6. I'll warmup doing 15 reps- then hit it pretty heavy.

Thread Information