Thread: Best Gym

Bill2425 is offline New Member

Best Gym

I've worked out at Powerhouse, Bally's, and Lifetime

Powerhouse used to have the most hardcore guys, but now Lifetime has some pretty awesome equipment. Bally's is alright, but there is only one really good Bally's where I'm from (Michigan).

dropsbombs is offline New Member
    i lifted at a powerhouse for over 6 years and never lifted anywhere else. just recently i decided to leave powerhouse and go to a gym that is not a chain gym like powerhouse or golds and i love it there. powerhouse and those places where i live (michigan also) are way to social for me. just me though.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    I work out at both Lifetime Fitness and Powerhouse... Lifetime is definitely the most advanced equipment-wise. It also has a hot tub, pool, bball courts, tennis/raquetball courts, spa, etc etc etc. However, I like powerhouse more as its a no BS get in and work out type of gym.

Michiganders represent!

sammycasper is offline Junior Member
    when I am home I like to work out at the Y. In Charlotte,NC its bigger and the way it is set up my workout just flows right along, and like dropsbombs said I like the less social atmosphere they have. At Flair's Golds or Lifetime its like if your not part of the crowd your in the way.

Thread Information