KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation All those who have had teeth pulled...

WHen was the earliest you worked out? I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled wednesday (dec. 15) and want to work out. Doc said 1 week, but my blood clots seem solid. I was thinking of hitting legs tomorrow, 2 days post surgery. Anybody ever work out that soon?

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Hi there, I'm AR's resident dentist. your blood clots "seem" pretty solid, but they are not. They will not start to granulate for 1 week. Especially with legs, you will easily pull the clots out and get dry sockets which is probably the most painful condition you will ever experience. Don't risk it, your legs can wait a few more days.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    follow docs orders....a week off from training isnt going to kill you

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i would wait a week. your bp goes up substantially when doing legs. remember how much you bled when you had then taken out, well imagine you were mid way through a workout your heart thumping etc. You could bleed all over your t-shirt and ruin it! and on the down side it could mean you have to take a few more days off from the gym.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Hi there, I'm AR's resident dentist. your blood clots "seem" pretty solid, but they are not. They will not start to granulate for 1 week. Especially with legs, you will easily pull the clots out and get dry sockets which is probably the most painful condition you will ever experience. Don't risk it, your legs can wait a few more days.
    Now thats great advice.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Well good thing I posted this question! Thanks for all the replies, I def. will wait a week.

Thread Information