busdriver is offline New Member

working out at home

My gym is going to be closed for the holidays and i plan to work out at home but i dont know many exercises. I'm limited with equipment as well.. all i have is a 30 lbs dumbell as well as two 10's. I've been told i can do push ups (incline/decline on a bench). Contentration curls and hammer curls..anything else you can think of?

i'm 5'11
    195 lbs

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    chair dips, behind the head tri extensions, flyes, 21's....although your weights are light you still can put in some high rep excercises.SG1

houseofpain is offline Banned
    the possibilities are endless, be creative bro.
    ~HOP

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    You can hit some lunges to help the wheels... Houseofpain is right be creative..

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Go to a sporting goods store and buy the cheap 30$ 110 lbs weight set, I have 3 at home!

Quote Originally Posted by busdriver
    My gym is going to be closed for the holidays and i plan to work out at home but i dont know many exercises. I'm limited with equipment as well.. all i have is a 30 lbs dumbell as well as two 10's. I've been told i can do push ups (incline/decline on a bench). Contentration curls and hammer curls..anything else you can think of?

i'm 5'11
    195 lbs

decadbal is offline Banned
    pullups.. hypers... all kinds of stuff bro, there a how to workout at home article in some fit mag i saw the other day..

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    My weight set is in my basement collecting dust and its new... When I 1st moved here I despised the only local gym around so I purchased a bunch of stuff. I finally through my pride & ego out the door and became a member. Anyways getting back to your question there are so many approaches you could do even without any weights only bodyweight. The only thing I have that I might use is a 65cm stability ball for abs only while watching the boob tv. Other that that why not just get a good workout before it closes and use the next few days for rest?? Thats what I do vs. working out in the home which is boring..

busdriver is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    My weight set is in my basement collecting dust and its new... When I 1st moved here I despised the only local gym around so I purchased a bunch of stuff. I finally through my pride & ego out the door and became a member. Anyways getting back to your question there are so many approaches you could do even without any weights only bodyweight. The only thing I have that I might use is a 65cm stability ball for abs only while watching the boob tv. Other that that why not just get a good workout before it closes and use the next few days for rest?? Thats what I do vs. working out in the home which is boring..
    gym's closed for 9 days man.. too long 4 a rest. thx 4 the comments guys... those of u that actually gave me ideas anyway. i ended up buying a month membership to a gym thats open 24/7.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    there are loads of free weight exersizes you can do at home. I havnt got time to go into in at the minute but check out bodybuilding.com for a huge database of exersizes

Thread Information