Thread: injury

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

injury

MY left arm i belive has tennis elbow. I think with the tren and test my muscles have gotten stonger but the tendons havent caught up, Doses this soud right and what can I do to keep traing. i have some soul-cortef ,also have dexamethasone as i understand things either of these can be injected into the tendon sheath.This will help with the pain but i think it also weakens the tendon further. Any smat guys with experience out there that can help

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had it and still have golfers tendonitis which is the inner bony part of elbow. Use of anti-inflamortories may temp help the pain but I never take them. To help it message the area as tendons get little oxygenated blood flow thus healing is much slower. Only time will cure and using less weight..

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I have had it and still have golfers tendonitis which is the inner bony part of elbow. Use of anti-inflamortories may temp help the pain but I never take them. To help it message the area as tendons get little oxygenated blood flow thus healing is much slower. Only time will cure and using less weight..

I agree. Lighten it up for a while. I did the same thing. Aside from that, I wouldn't do anything other than Icy hot and Ibuprofen.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Tennis elbow is on the lateral tendon in the elbow.. Is it going into your fingers at all? If you think you can keep training wrap the forarm from the wrist up to the elbow with a tensor bandage nice and tight since the twisting motion is what irritates it.. If it continues to get worse its a good idea to stop training.. Often when doing a cycle the increased water retention in the joints does not allow the micronutrients to reach the tendons and they start to build scar tissue.. Physio is def a good option!

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

thanks for the help.it sucks getting old at 36 y.o. you heal so much slower.thanks again

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao good luck bud

Thread Information