anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Measuring body parts

how often do you guys measure parts..bicpes, quads, calves? etc.. do you do it regularly? when u switch up routines? just looking for some ideas.. when i was on cycle about 4 months ago my biceps were 17 1/2" and i have gotten more lean and feeling bigger lately, so i measured them again today..i broke 18"!! im excited about that! at my height some people say that its awesome..the only thing tho that sucks is my calves are only 15 1/2" !ouch

sammycasper is offline Junior Member
    I know the feelin' bro. I try not to measure body parts to often because If I didn't make the gain I thought I did It would discrourage me, But Sometimes you just got to know.

And Congrats on breakin' the 18"!!!!!!!

The Calves will come just like the bi's did!!!!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    It's funny this came up, I just bought a nice new retractable tape today. I previously measured every few weeks, or on a day when I thought I look exceptionally big. Now that I have this new one I can measure in in seconds with perfect acuracy. I will probably measure every day and drive my self crazy.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I just listen to people say are you working out! Numbers can be misleading and is not indicative to a healthy body. But congrats on the 18" .

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    I also think numbers are misleading. I have this A$$ in my gym who thinks he is soo big. He does have big arms but they are in no way,shape or form as good, IMO, as mine. I do not brag or tell him my opinion but he is a fat ass with probably 19 inch arms, but they arent defined at all. I have 17 in arms and well define, so yeah, i think numbers are definitely misleading. I would also drive myself crazy with the measuring tape. Thats why i dont have one, but i do get checked every other month.

Thread Information