new1tomuscle is offline New Member

Can someone take a look at my workout schedule and tell me what you think.......?

Monday:
    Chest, Biceps , forearms - 30 min cardio

Tuesday:
    Shoulders , legs , abs - 30 min cardio

Wednsday:
    Back , Triceps - 30 min cardio

Thurdsay: same as monday
    Friday : same as tuesday
    Saturday: same as wednsday

I weight 190 - 17%bodyfat - currently cycling winnie and equapoise. I am really trying to cut up and just wanted to get some insight. Thanks a bunch!

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Not looking too good. Do not workout 6 days straight. You need some recovery time in there! On shoulder and leg day, one or the other is going to suffer. Legs are plenty by themselves. I do not like the split, however, you could provide more information. Sets, reps, intensity, rest periods, all that good stuff~

peump is offline Senior Member
    if you have to do two body parts a day i would do chest and tris together and back and bis together JMO.
    Last edited by peump; 01-03-2005 at 04:34 PM.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends on ur sets,reps and weight ur using. ususlly guys only train a muscle once/week but if ur body can handle twice then its fine.

eq and winny isnt a very good idea to run with out test either.

if ur trying to cut i would b doin high reps with a lower weight and doin cardio 3-4 times a week at 65% of ur max heart rate in the morning on an empty stomach. and then come back to do weights later or just have cardio days and workout days.

is ur diet in check? check out the diet forum cutting sticky.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not get into making ones workout but if your primary goal is fat loss,then drop the cardio post lifting. Do alone if possible as you need to adress increase muscle to spurt a faster metabolism. Some mild cardio is okay following leg day but again keep it minimum. Depending on your training experience and intensity 6 days a week is too much. To me the routine looks like puke.... (no flame) so I will let others chime in..

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    i would do chest and tris together and back and bis together JMO
    IMO if u do the split like that i wouldnt do chest and tris and back and bis together. its overworking them by doin that i do chest and bis then back and tris but i do shoulders by themselves and legs by themselves. i like to super set. but thats just my thoughts.

so do you guys recommend i do one muscle a day and cardio 3-4 times a week ? i.e.

monday:chest in p.m. - cardio in a.m on empty stomach
    tue: shoulders and abs
    wed: back in p.m. - cardio in a.m.
    thur - off
    fri: triceps , abs in p.m. - cardio in a.m.
    sat: biceps, forearms
    sun: legs , abs - cardio

would this routine work a little better? I really appreciate it you guys.

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    I personally dont like the 6 day training, I would add bi's with tri's...2days on 1 day off split..Mon, Tues, Off Wed, Thurs Fri, Off Sat, Sun... Just my 2 sense

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    I would not do your shoulders the day after a chest workout and maybe change your routine so you only work out every muscle group once a week.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    You should have waited on the cutting cycle until your BF is lower, IMO you arent going to notice the winny at 17%. Is there any reason why you arent running test?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    IMO if u do the split like that i wouldnt do chest and tris and back and bis together. its overworking them by doin that i do chest and bis then back and tris but i do shoulders by themselves and legs by themselves. i like to super set. but thats just my thoughts.
    Have you tried doing chest n tri's and back and bi's? Its one of the best ways of training. It's not over training since they have such a long peroid of rest and you are really able to tax the muscle in fewer sets

Quote Originally Posted by new1tomuscle
    so do you guys recommend i do one muscle a day and cardio 3-4 times a week ? i.e.

monday:chest in p.m. - cardio in a.m on empty stomach
    tue: shoulders and abs
    wed: back in p.m. - cardio in a.m.
    thur - off
    fri: triceps , abs in p.m. - cardio in a.m.
    sat: biceps, forearms
    sun: legs , abs - cardio

would this routine work a little better? I really appreciate it you guys.
    Mon- Chest and tris
    Tues- legs
    Wed- off
    Thurs- back and bi's
    Fri- off
    Sat- Shoulders
    Sun- off
    On the off days you can do cardio and abs and calves etc
    all cardio should be done in the am

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Have you tried doing chest n tri's and back and bi's? Its one of the best ways of training. It's not over training since they have such a long peroid of rest and you are really able to tax the muscle in fewer sets
    I wouldn't say it is always the best way. Everyone has to try it out for them selves. It has been suggested, though, to do only 6 sets of INTENSE bi's with back, and approx. 8 sets of INTENSE tri's with chest. Take a look at SwoleCat for proof of this theory working. This is one of his suggestions. Basically you have touched the secondary muscles (bi's and tri's) when working the primary muscles (back and chest). You have merely warmed up the secondary muscle, and by hitting it HARD and HEAVY with low sets (6 for bi's and 8 for tri's) in a 6-8 rep failure per set you should obtain maximum growth. Like I said before though, this may not work for everyone but it certainly works for alot of people. Give it a try!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Is there any reason why you arent running test?
    yea wtf

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    If you are going to go 6 days a week do one muscle group each day.

Monday- chest with abs

Tuesday- back with 45 min cardio 65%

Wednesday- shoulders with abs

Thursday- legs with 45 min cardio 65%

Friday- triceps with abs

Saturday- biceps with 60 min cardio 65%

This will let you muscle have time to recover from its last work out. and also give you a lot of time to do you cardio.

I have done this and had grate results.
    Cardio in the morning is much much more effective... plus if you do an hour of cardio after your lifting, youre delaying your PWO shake and missing the most anabolic time of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    I wouldn't say it is always the best way. Everyone has to try it out for them selves. It has been suggested, though, to do only 6 sets of INTENSE bi's with back, and approx. 8 sets of INTENSE tri's with chest. Take a look at SwoleCat for proof of this theory working. This is one of his suggestions. Basically you have touched the secondary muscles (bi's and tri's) when working the primary muscles (back and chest). You have merely warmed up the secondary muscle, and by hitting it HARD and HEAVY with low sets (6 for bi's and 8 for tri's) in a 6-8 rep failure per set you should obtain maximum growth. Like I said before though, this may not work for everyone but it certainly works for alot of people. Give it a try!!
    i didnt say it was always the best way.. I said its ONE of the best ways! anywayz man make sure your forms in check and that way your secondary muscles arn't worked too much

4 day splits are much better man, I like NMS idea above., thats pretty close to my split actually.

thanks all. im going to try nms idea with cardio and abs on my off days in the am. Also, what test are you talking about BeerBaron? I see that there are like 5 different kinds. which one do you guys recommend to run with winnie and eq and at what ratio?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Well, it's too late to add it now, but I personally would have ran enanthate with that combo. I would run something a little more like this.
    Weeks 1-12 test enanthate maybe 500mg
    weeks 1-12 EQ
    weeks 8-14 winny.
    Nolva 10mg ED through out

PCT with clomid and nolva

Also I can stress enough how you should have waited to do that cycle. 17% is IMO is way to high to run a cycle like that, you are gonna be rock hard, but its not gonna show through.

powerfreak777 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by new1tomuscle
    Monday:
    Chest, Biceps , forearms - 30 min cardio

Tuesday:
    Shoulders , legs , abs - 30 min cardio

Wednsday:
    Back , Triceps - 30 min cardio

Thurdsay: same as monday
    Friday : same as tuesday
    Saturday: same as wednsday

I weight 190 - 17%bodyfat - currently cycling winnie and equapoise. I am really trying to cut up and just wanted to get some insight. Thanks a bunch!
    how about chest/biceps, legs/calfs,/off/,shoulders/triceps,back cardio 4 times per week 6-12 sets per bodypart, 8-15 reps

Thread Information