mmhhmm is offline Junior Member

need workout ideas w/ clen!!

got a question bout current diet and workout routine. i'am currently 5'8 at 190lbs with about 20% bf. i work out with heavy wieghts 6 days a week and run 2 miles 3 times a week. i recently purchased 150 clen tabs to try and reduce my b/f. my diet now consits of chicken breasts and veggies for lunch and dinner. and i eat a bowl of cereal (usually special k) in the morning. my current job makes sure i can eat 3 healthy meals a day and however much i want. can u guys give me some pointers on my diet and cardio?? do i need to do more cardio at differnty times?? i usually run after dinner. thanx guys!!

seanw is offline Banned
    Mate the absolute best time to do cardio is first thing in the morning on a completely empty stomach. Dont eat anything for at least an hour after. Also you need to do at least 45 mins at around 60% of your target heart rate.

Also if you're tryin to cut lessen the weight you usually do and do more reps. And don't take much time between sets.

thanx for the advice guys. do i need to increase my cardio more than 3 times a week?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the 6 days weights and yes add another cardio. Eat 2-3 more meals evan if it only a protein bar/fruit. Sounds like your just eat the 3 basic meals a day break/lun/din. You can continue that but eat smaller portions just till your hunger subsides. If your a pasta guy drop it to minimum unless its for lunch only.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Also if you're tryin to cut lessen the weight you usually do and do more reps. And don't take much time between sets.
    Technically you can still train heavy, the main reason people drop weight and up there reps is because of the lack of carbs. Train as heavy as u can while on carb delpletion diets.. As Blue said.. add more meals, eating smaller meals more often increases metabolic rate, and yes add another cardio day!

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmhhmm
    thanx for the advice guys. do i need to increase my cardio more than 3 times a week?
    Yes, try 4-6 days a week. Eat more often and check out the diet forum for more specific help. Do not train light with more reps, you will atrophy with that approach. Continue to train heavy and stress the muscle in order to maintain it. If you do not provide a strong stimulus, the response will be less.

thanx alot for the advice guys..will let u know how it turns out!!

Thread Information