chinups Guest

don't call it a comeback

So I bought a condo and have been working on it for like 3 months so I guess I found a good excuse for not hitting the gym non stop which has been a staple in my life for the last 10-12 yrs. I normally slack off around the holidays and take some nice time away but I stopped way b4 the holidays and I am still slacking. So I just thought I would post some venting. I am back today and hitting the gym again. Will be around alot more now. YEAH!!! Going to work out hard for about a month, cardio twice a day 3-4 times a week to cut all the fat I put on and get my diet on pt. Cycle will start when I get in shape naturally with diet and hard work, thinking about some anavar and winstrol so I can get my abs back. Here are some pics so u of what I one looked like when I worked hard and dieted. Hopefull this will depress me enough to get me rolling again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails don't call it a comeback-dsc00730.jpg   don't call it a comeback-dsc00731.jpg   don't call it a comeback-dsc00625.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Looks good bro, it'll all come back quickly as you know what to do to get there and your body is used to it.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll come back fast enough.. hit up cardio in the AM on an empty stomach.. u look good in those pics

chinups Guest
    I can't wait to be able to get in the mirror again!! My GF is already annoyed with me!!! haha

As far as me doing cardio in the am, the best I can do is walk my dog because I get up at 4 and have to be at work by 6 am with a hr commute, if I wake up any early my will suck. But I will be doing as much as I can to cut the fat. Probe going to use a little clen and fat burners possible, well in about a week or two anyway when the soreness and diet start to sink in.

CAN'T WAIT TO FEEL SORE AGAIN!!! Its like sex for the first time, I miss that the most

yooo is offline Associate Member
    get ur abs back? bro they are still there!

Obviously u are going to have some amazing muscle memory, cuz when i take time off i dont look like that...

keep it up bro!

chinups Guest
    Old pics!! I am so out of shape man. But his is what I wanted to hear..

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    looking good bro, ull get it all back, just might take some time..good luck!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    get ur abs back? bro they are still there!

Obviously u are going to have some amazing muscle memory, cuz when i take time off i dont look like that...

keep it up bro!
    Those were OLD PICS.

~SC~

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    You have some nice lines in your physique. You look really good in those pics.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    What was your previous cycle experience you looked pretty dam good im a fat ass myself right now and am on this diet that seems to be working pretty well and im hitting the cardio 30 minutes a day

chinups Guest

yup

Yup those pics were from about 4 months ago. 1 month from now I should be headed in the right direction and getting together my cycle. I started last night with some shopping and spent about 200 on groceries. You know what I don't get, everyone wants to be healthy and the fda and all these govt crap heads talk about being healthy but the truth is junk food and fast food is 4 times cheaper, its BS. The healthy foods should be cheaper. BASTARDS!!

My past cycles were dbol /winstrol which was my first cycle and I ran very low dosages and was very strict with supps to protect liver and the food that I ate. My second cycle was anavar test and they were pretty low dosages as well.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    doing the same thing right now bro. I took off because i got a job and its been 55 hours a week. Just didnt feel lively enough for the gym every night. But my schedule has changed a little and this is my first week back. It's like you said, I miss the feeling after a workout. I get a big sense of accomplishment. Plus stretching out my sore muscles feels awesome!!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    those pics aren't that depressing, keep your head up.

chinups Guest
    I am a pretty positive person but I like to beat myself up a bit. B4 I left the gym I bounced teh 150's for 5 on incline dumbell press. How depress will I be today when I use dumbells. ught O!!! haha

All kidding aside I accomplished some good things in my time away, I bought a condo and rebuilt it from the ground up, normally I take b4 and afters for my body for cycle purposes but I got some nice ones of my condo now to add to my pics. And gettinthere I was working like 80 hrs a week to make money for my investment. If I was playing playstation and just plain all slacking I would def be depressed. Thanks all

Which cycle produced better results for ya just out of curiousity

chinups Guest
    Dbol /winstrol was wonderful. Again it was low dose so most of it was hard work and diet. Test got me a bit bloated/Acne. I didn't like test cyp all that much. I would like to try prop though

cool you liked the var though?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    great arms and bicep peaks bro

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    cool you liked the var though?
    I got better var now and will be trying it shortly. Well after I dedicate and prove to myslef I am at peak then I will take the sauce. The dbol and winstrol got me jacked, the anavar I am not sure if it was all that great but I was taking 400-500 mg of test a week so its hard to tell in that case. I had good gains though

Thread Information