se11 is offline Associate Member

Other cardio ideas.

I did crdio yesterday for 25 mins, and my legs are really sore. I did running on a treadmill, stairclimbing in my house, and jogging in place with weights in my hands. Most of my body is sore as I have been in a while. Is their any other cardio that I can do? I am thinking of doing some sort of aerobics or fighting for like 7 minuets. Any other ideas?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    While doing your weight lifting, between sets, jump roap for two minutes......2 in 1 workout....but be forewarned......jumping rope is a bitch.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    punching bag
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    swimming

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    i like walking on an incline at about 4.1 mph. Decreases the chances of losing muscle mass.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    You have the right idea - hitting the treadmill. No need to run - just walk briskly for a longer duration. I vary between 3.8 to 4.2 over 45 minutes to an hour.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    i like walking on an incline at about 4.1 mph. Decreases the chances of losing muscle mass.
    Generally I hit the elliptical machine for about 45mins to an hour, set it on weightloss and bump the level to 9 or 11......while wearing sweats I can't lower my arm for fear the sweat pouring out will drown someone walking by. I do that 5 days a week. Some days, due to this diet I feel a little more run down than others and climb over on the treadmill and do the same as you mentioned....gets a good sweat going. In the afternoons I get on a bike and do a leisure 30 minutes before heading to the home front.

Thread Information