delroid is offline Junior Member

Arrow not soar.. not worked out?

i was just wondering, usually after a work out my muscles are soar, for example if i do chest on a monday, it will be soar tuesday and wednesday and so on until it heals.

now what about when i work out a body part (bicepts) and the next day and following days they are not soar? does that mean they werent worked out hard enough?

also when a muscle is no longer soar, does that mean it is ok to work it out again?

thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Being SORE (soar is when you are flying in the air) is not an indicator of growth.

~SC~

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by delroid
    i was just wondering, usually after a work out my muscles are soar, for example if i do chest on a monday, it will be soar tuesday and wednesday and so on until it heals.

now what about when i work out a body part (bicepts) and the next day and following days they are not soar? does that mean they werent worked out hard enough?

also when a muscle is no longer soar, does that mean it is ok to work it out again?

thanks

my biceps rarely get sore after a good training. doesnt mean its ok to work it out again though

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Being SORE (soar is when you are flying in the air) is not an indicator of growth.

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    My biceps have never gotten sore neither do my shoulders but I can assure you they grow! as swole said being sore does not mean you are growing

Same goes for me too. Biceps rarely get sore, but almost everything else does. Chest mainly. I wonder why biceps don't get as sore as other muscles? Anybody have any reasoning behind this?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    "If walking around sore all the time was necessary to build muscle, I would have never been Mr. Universe"
    -Mike Mentzer

Thread Information