se11 is offline Associate Member

Rash on thigh from sweat

I recently upped my cardio and since I have, I have noticed a reddish bumpy dry rash on my thighs. I know this isn't a sex thing because there are no signs of this in that area. So my conclusion is that it is from sweat. Any help in getting rid of the rash/preventing it from happening again.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    aloe vera works for me when something like this comes up most of the time

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    what are you wearing when doing cardio? You might want to try to wear something snug under your sweats or shorts that won't rub back and forth (some think its gay but maybe some spandex bike shorts). Try some Gold Bond powder or something to keep the area dry.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Friction and sweat on tender skin make for a nice bumpy rash… I have only one suggestion and that is spandex shorts under your sweats. It eliminates that friction part and if not try pantyhose. It sounds gay but it works…Many military special ops know all the tricks to avoiding heat rash, friction burn, and jungle rot…

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Spandex work, but you may want to try wearing boxer briefs instead of regular boxers, they work for me.

Thread Information