thetuff is offline New Member

Question for ARMS

Hello everyone!!! I was just wondering how I could create a peak in my biceps...what i mean is the tennis ball looking like arms. Is it genetics?? because some of my friends just naturally have that bump in their arms. I notice that my arms dont have that peak...thanks for reading

Thetuff

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Peaks and separation are mostly from genetics. However, over time you can shape the bi to look like tennis balls as I myself has lousy genetics but through the years of training do have those balls!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Mostly genetics but you can focus your training on doing exercises that primarily have emphasis on the short head of your biceps which is the head that will give you a some extra height.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ill say again alot of it is genetics i have had that lil "tennis ball" in my arm since i cant remember but as ive been training harder and harder that lil peak aint so lil anymore so im sure if u just follow as these bros help u with ur workout routines for ur bis ull be able to acheve ur "tennis ball" LOL good luck bro train hard

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    The biggest pieces of advice i can give you is to strive for perfection when it comes to form, stand with your back against a wall if it is needed to help keep from using your back doing the movement. Don't swing the weight around like other idiots. You want controlled powerful movements, not swinging the weight around (that places virtually no stress on the muscles being worked). That being said i think you'll get the best results from mass building exercises for biceps, such as hammer curls, BB curls, DB curls and each of those can be done from different angles to hit the biceps differently and place a different stress on the muscle being worked, causing adaptation and growth to occur in the body.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Also make sure to go through a full range-of-motion (ROM) until it gets near lockout, continue until your about to lockout (but don't lockout) and then bring it back and repeat with the next rep. With a full ROM and using the 'almost to lockout' technique you should get the best stretch and a good tight pump from the workout. I learned about the safety and insane muscle stimulation of this method from Ronnie Coleman. If you've watched any of his videos you wil notice he does what i outlined, only he doesn't go as far up as i think he should, i think he would have more gains if he went slightly further, just a gair or two away from lockout, without pleacing much stress on the joints.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a strong advocate of working the tris & bi's same time (but of course mix it up too). The triceps brachi have a ANTAGONISTIC relation to the bicep brachii and brachialis. What this means is when one is contracting the other is lenthening and vice versa. This gives greater blood flow and allows for more recovery time. If one works tri's one day and another bi's say next day then technically you are still involving your tris during the bi workout. Yes, not much targeting the tris but never the less still indirectly working them. What combination you do is only after trial & error. Exercise selection & strict form is paramount for bicep peaking abilities.

thetuff is offline New Member
    thanks guys for the feed back........time to get those tennis balls

Thread Information