Tnlifter07 is offline New Member

Is this workout alright ???????

MONDAY Tuesday w-day Thursday Friday Sat Sun

chest Bi's Back Chest Bi's (REST) (REST)
    shoulders Tri's legs Shoulders Tri's

I know I work chest and shoulders & Bi's and tri's twice a week. This might be a NO NO but my muscles dont get that sore because of the juice. I really want a big chest and cut arms thats why I do arms and chest twice a week. I've spaced the 2 chest days out far enough so i have time to recover, I did the same with the bi's and tri's?

is this workout ok?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i cant really tell what is going on with it, its all mixed up
    mon-
    tue-
    etc.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Explain your program a little better...

IM SORRY, didnt mean for it to turn out like that

MONDAY: Chest & Shoulders

Tuesday: Bi's and Tri's

W-day: Back & legs

Thursday: Chest & Shoulders

Friday: Bi's & Tri's

Sat: rest
    Sun: rest

I know I work chest and shoulders, and Bi's and tri's twice a week. This might be a NO NO but my muscles recover fast because of the juice. I really want a big chest and cut arms thats why I do arms and chest twice a week. I've spaced the 2 chest days out far enough so i have time to recover, I did the same with the bi's and tri's. I've got 2 and a half days to recover before repeating a muscle group. As long as my chest is not sore by the time the next chest day comes im fine right? My Bi's and Tri's dont ever really get sore. I think I've built in enough recovery time ??? Can this workout work for me? Can I work a muscle group twice In 1 week and grow?
    Last edited by Tnlifter07; 01-24-2005 at 10:27 PM.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Tnlifter07]IM SORRY, didnt mean for it to turn out like that

QUOTE]

wo wo there ur over training like hell bro maybe bis and tris twice a week but the chest and shoulders also while working out ur back ur also hitting ur bis same with chest but while working chest ur hitting tris then the next day ur hitting them agian also ur using a lil bit of tris while doing shoulders try maybe somthing like
    M-chest/tris
    T-legs
    W-rest
    T-back/bis
    F-shoulders
    S-rest
    S-rest

not even that im just throwing somthing at u, u only wanna hit large muscle groups once a week if that ex. chest/back/legs ur arms u might could squeeze a lil more out of them im not an expert but ur workout program is way to much but ppl are different just giving u my imput good luck bro

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnlifter07

COMMENTS IN BOLD

TOO CLOSE, TRI'S ARE USED IN BOTH CHEST AND DELT EXERCISES
    WON'T GET MUCH OUT OF TEH TRI'S TODAY, THEN SHOULD BE SHOT
    NO WAY YOUR GONNA GO ALL OUT ON LEGS AND BACK IN THE SAME DAY
    SAME AS BEFORE
    SAME AS BEFORE

I know I work chest and shoulders, and Bi's and tri's twice a week. This might be a NO NO but my muscles recover fast because of the juice. I really want a big chest and cut arms thats why I do arms and chest twice a week. I've spaced the 2 chest days out far enough so i have time to recover, I did the same with the bi's and tri's. I've got 2 and a half days to recover before repeating a muscle group. As long as my chest is not sore by the time the next chest day comes im fine right? My Bi's and Tri's dont ever really get sore. I think I've built in enough recovery time ??? Can this workout work for me? Can I work a muscle group twice In 1 week and grow?
    Not a very well-planned routine IMO, trust me this would work much better:

MONDAY: Chest/Tri's
    Tuesday: Back/Bi's
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Quads, hams, calves
    Friday: shoulders and traps

You claim that you are fast with recovery, i would say that your not training heavy enough or your not using mass building exercises if your not sore for the following few days after the session. So i would reevaluate the routine.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Too much work... I wouldnt use that program. I would limit your training to each body part once a week or at least space it out a little more evenly. The way you have it now your tri's aren't getting enough rest, you hit them with your chest and shoulders on mon, them directly on tues, a break wed and then with chest and shoulders and directly again. That's 4 days of tri work in 5 days.

Thanx boys. Ill talk your advice. I lifted for about 5 years now, but that was as a football player and we did a set workout everyday. Mostly full body stuff power cleans, squats , jerk press all the **** u dont wanna do. Im just now getting into lifting on my own. Not lifting for performance anymore lifting for looks. I enjoy this style of lifting a lot more.

Thanx again

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    There Should Be No Way You Can Be Able To Do Legs And Back In Same Day If You Are Doing Them Correctly

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Your workout is fine, depending if you VOLUME is in check. You can work muscles twice a week no problem, but like I said, you must reduce volume and know what you are doing!

Win94 is offline New Member
    Your workout is fine, depending if you VOLUME is in check. You can work muscles twice a week no problem, but like I said, you must reduce volume and know what you are doing!

...............thats total bull****. In order to get gains you have to fatigue the muscles. After fatiguing shoulders how can you train chest properly in the same workout set or fatigue chest then move on to shoulders???

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnlifter07
    IM SORRY, didnt mean for it to turn out like that

I know I work chest and shoulders, and Bi's and tri's twice a week.
    The problem is your not working arm's twice a week, ur tri's are getting hit again on chest day so your hitting tri's 4 times a week, and in 2 occasions the very next day. In relation to that you also hit your biceps on back day so your hitting them 3 times a week. I don't think it'd be smart to use back and legs as a split either. I also work out 5 days a week, although my routine is

Monday-Chest, Tuesday-Legs,Wednesday-Arms(bi's,tri's & forearms),Thursday-Shoulders,Friday-Back, and i take the weekend off

even when on juice and bulking if your hitting heavy heavy weights with low reps (6-8) like you should be, and the intensity of your workouts are high, i couldn't really imagine working a body part twice a week with a 5 day a week schedule.. unless maybe your doing DC training or something of that matter, you may want to try DC training if you want to hit certain areas twice or 3 times a week, i myself haven't tried it yet, but i will in the near future, once i stop gaining with this routine.

Good luck

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Once you figure out what days youre going to do which bodyparts, list out the number of sets of each exercise and your rep range.

Don't forget the squats and deadlifts

Thread Information