UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

%7 in 2 months ?

Hi guys. I was wondering if its possible to loose %7 body fat in 2 months. And if it is... how the cardio would have to look like ...roughly.. sayin that im 6`3 at %17bf. Thanks

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    bro, the answer to that question depends entirely on your genetics and strict you are with training and diet. It can be done no doubt, but there are a lot of factors in the equation. Up the cardio a sh*t load.

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    7% in 2 months is possible. That's loosing about 14 lbs of pure fat. Each % of BF is equal to about 2 lbs of fat.. Now if you catch yourself loosing more then about 2 lbs of fat each week you are probably loosing muscle to.. If your gonna do it, cardio your balls off maybe 7 days a week first thing in the morning at about 65-75% of your Max HR for 30-45 min anything after that begins to tap into protein for energy. But don't forget your diet that's most important.. Figure out your LBM right now and find the right amount of Cals that you need everyday for maintenance and then subtract 500 cals from that.. Your best bet would be to do a zig zag diet. Which would be taking your maintenance cals for like 1 or 2 days and then subtracting 500 cals from that for like 3 or 4 days and then go back and forth until you are happy. So say you need 3500 cals a day for maintenance do 3500 cal for 1 or day days and then 3000 cals for 3 or 4 days and just keep cycyling that.If you notice that you are losing more than 2 lbs a week you may wanna either slow down on the cardio and drop it to 5 days a week or up the high days at do 4000 cals.. If you are doing 7 days a week of cardio make sure that once you hit your 10% mark that you dont just quit the cardio. Go to 3 days a week for a maintenance stage..
    Last edited by Jock191; 01-26-2005 at 09:21 AM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Like the others stated above...... it can be done. If you lose little to no LBM it could be possible to lost 8% in 2 months since you would be losing 1% a week for 8 weeks

Good luck

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Just keep your protein up and hit the cardio.. I personally would not suggest 7 dayz a week! I would say 4-5 dayz, 45-60 min at 70%! First thing in the AM on empty stomach, then train in the night you'll have no problems.. If your diet isn't dialed in though you will loose muscle mass

Tnoel is offline New Member
    It can be done -- I think a lot of it has to do with what your starting bodyfat percentage is.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i think it can be done, but your diet will need to be dead on to keep from losing any lean muscle mass.. without it being exact i think youll lose muscle tissue and that isnt the goal, is there a reason your aimin for that quick of a loss or what.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Just keep your protein up and hit the cardio.. I personally would not suggest 7 dayz a week! I would say 4-5 dayz, 45-60 min at 70%! First thing in the AM on empty stomach, then train in the night you'll have no problems.. If your diet isn't dialed in though you will loose muscle mass

Whats wrong with 7 days a week of cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    Whats wrong with 7 days a week of cardio?
    I think its too much just like training you need a break from cardio!

If your doing 7 days a week for 30 to 45 min at 65%-75% of your max HR there is nothing wrong with that at all and you dont need a break.. Yeah if your doing an hr every day at like 90% of your Max HR maybe and I say maybe youll need a break..

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Uber, like the guys have said it is possible. Of course, the faster rate at which you loose fat the higher the risk of loosing lean mass. Your diet, macros, and nutrition will be essential in retaining your muscle.

If your doing 7 days a week for 30 to 45 min at 65%-75% of your max HR there is nothing wrong with that at all and you dont need a break.. Yeah if your doing an hr every day at like 90% of your Max HR maybe and I say maybe youll need a break..
    40-45 min? I'd say 40 minimum especially in his situation

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    40-45 min? I'd say 40 minimum especially in his situation

Bro you dont need more than 45 min of cardio at 65-75% of your MHR if your doing it 7 days a week.. Im not trying to call you out but what do you know about training?

Bro you dont need more than 45 min of cardio at 65-75% of your MHR if your doing it 7 days a week.. Im not trying to call you out but what do you know about training?
    Most articles suggest 40+ minutes, and show that longer sessions of cardio are more benificial... Im just going by what I have read! All I know is I do 4-5 dayz a week 45-1 hr and it works perfect when I need to cut!

Thread Information