two hundy is offline New Member

General question to all about lower body development

hey guys i have been working out since i was about 14 never to seriously, for about 4 months at a time at the longest. but my upper body has developed alot in comparison to my lower half, due much in part to the fact that i like most idot novists never trained legs. my question is now that i after all these years, and having aquired pretty good upper body development, now that i want my lower half to grow to proportion should i lessen my upper body training intensity and focus primarily on the lower half or should i go about my normal regimen on the upper body and work out legs with equal intensity.

Take a day out of your normal split where you would usually do upper body and switch it with a leg day. Train legs once to twice a week on their own.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Work legs out with equal intensity. Reducing upper body intensity will ellicit less results, not something you want to do.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep the same intensity between your legs and upper body and set aside a legs only day each week and start pumping out some serious sets of squats.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Keep the same intensity between your legs and upper body and set aside a legs only day each week and start pumping out some serious sets of squats.
    ^
    l
    l
    For sure.

Thread Information