inovator is offline New Member

Exclamation I need Some Help Guys, Fast!

Hey everyone. I come to you today with a personal problem. I moved to FL my family is back home in NY. I have a 16 yr old sister. Who has always been on the husky side. Shes short so this doesn't help her any she barley 5 foot. I've always been worried about her I watch her eating habits and stuff. Tonight she admitted to me on an online conversation that she not only tried to stop eating at one point. But her friends were taking aderol to surpress there appetite. Aderol is a drug used to make people focus. I think I talked her out of it for now. But I'm worried about it. I talked her into telling me make her a program to follow. I know NOTHING when it comes to female training or eating. So I need some imput. I want to start her off with straight cardio. I'll get into actually weight training with her later when I'm home. But i need suggestions for a carido program and a diet. I'm worried about her I want to help her. Everyone on this site has been here when I needed them. Hopfully somone of you can help. Thanks

-Inovator-

Any one around?

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    I'd say post this in the female forum too...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest her getting a personal trainer if possible. If she cannot afford one then maybe she can do a group session which is cheaper. I would strongly advise she stop taking any drugs if she knows nothing. Her diet should be taken slowly not stopping all at once. Eat smaller portions not till she if full but just for her appetite hunger pains subside. Minimize high glycemic index carbohydrates late evening/night such as rice/pasta(unless wheat),white potatoes, soft drinks ect. Attempt to increase protein ratio and keep carbs around 40%, protein around 40-50% and fats 10%. These ratios can change depending on her goals and exercise requirements. START off with machines and slowly move to free weights . Cardio should be done by itself but if she MUST do both have her do cardio post training keeping her around 60-70%THR. Just because she is a woman her training is no different then yours with only much less weights. Training may change during her menstrual cycle only. Good luck.

Thanks alot I was worried no one was going to respond.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I think your best bet would be to find her a sport or some kind of exercise that is fun, first.
    Diet can come later.
    At that age if its boring or too hard she probably wont stick with it.
    Apples are good, so is a diet with a lot of vegetables.
    And dude, do whatever you can to get her away from that aderol sh1t.

Danm those pharmaceutical companies and what they do to people!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 01-30-2005 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information