manwithin is offline Associate Member

Is it harder to over train on cycle?

I’ve read that it is better to under train rather that over train but what about when you’re on a cycle. Is it harder to over train on a cycle?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manwithin
    I’ve read that it is better to under train rather that over train but what about when you’re on a cycle. Is it harder to over train on a cycle?
    It's not harder to overtrain while on cycle. But, it's not as easy to tell you're overtraining while on a cycle.

When you're off cycle, overtraining usually first manifests as prolonged muscle soreness, then comes fatigue/irritability, and finally injury.

While on steroids , the soreness and fatigue is often not apparent and the irritability is generally written off as a slight case of the mythic "roid rage ." Injury is often the first, clearly recognizable sign of overtraining while on a cycle--sometimes the injury is minor, sometimes the minor injuries aren't noticeable but build up to the major one.

So, you should becareful to rest well, but do not use it as an excuse to slack off on your training--you should never "undertrain"; you should just make sure that you don't "overtrain" by resting your body properly. Keep your workouts intense, but limit them to to 3-4 times per week and use the other days to rest. Remember, we grow as we rest (as long as proper nutrition, rest and workout intensity are apart of your regimen).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 02-01-2005 at 11:01 AM.

manwithin is offline Associate Member
    It’s always a pleasure to read your informative posts.
    Thanks for taking the time to answer mine.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manwithin
    It’s always a pleasure to read your informative posts.
    Thanks for taking the time to answer mine.
    My pleasure, bro.

Thread Information