HiFi is offline Associate Member

too tired to finish

well ive only started back to lifting like 2 weeks ago.. an i been trying to do Bis the same day as back.. so i start off with back an when i get to the biceps.. they are pretty tired an im not able to do a whole lot of reps or weight.. i feel like they are getting a half ass workout... should i just split the arms into a separate day or should i expect them to get accustomed to it after a while

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    I just started doing Swolecats routine thats just like yours and I havent felt my biceps this sore in a loooong time. I do back and by the time i get to biceps they are pretty much fried so I just try to finish them off with about 3 sets of barbell curls and 3 sets of hammer curls. I used to devote a workout just to biceps alone and I could never get them sore no matter what I did but now they are sore about every workout. If your arms are growing then I wouldnt worry about the weight you are using.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally always have an arms only day to focus all my attention on them and burning them out. I've tried mixing it up before and doing them with back but i could never put as much work into them as I wanted and my arms definitly weren't growing as well as they had in the past. I would separate your workout days and blast your arms as heavy as you can on an arm day. Just my opinion...everyone reacts differently to different training methods.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ill do somthing like ur doing back/bis chest/tris etc. but when i do those ill only do around 2 exersises for my tris and my bis ex. skull crushers and closs grip bench thats it and for bis ill do just regular barbell curls and hammer curls ill do the main power lifts for each that day and then at the end of the week ill have just a seperate arm day to really concintrate on my arms

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFi
    well ive only started back to lifting like 2 weeks ago.. an i been trying to do Bis the same day as back.. so i start off with back an when i get to the biceps.. they are pretty tired an im not able to do a whole lot of reps or weight.. i feel like they are getting a half ass workout... should i just split the arms into a separate day or should i expect them to get accustomed to it after a while
    bro, start training with a partner, get somebody around ur size that u can kind of compete with, when i train with my buddy, even if im tired, we compete to see who can lift more, i remember the one nite im training by myself on bench doing 205 and i was tired, i was only getting like 5 or 6 reps, then my buddy shows up and i started getting like 12 reps, weird as hell, but i think that could help out in ur situation

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Too tired to fnish? Then perhaps your conditioning is not up tp par since you just got back only 2 weeks ago. I would suggest working only one bodypart per workout to start.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crazle43764
    I just started doing Swolecats routine thats just like yours and I havent felt my biceps this sore in a loooong time. I do back and by the time i get to biceps they are pretty much fried so I just try to finish them off with about 3 sets of barbell curls and 3 sets of hammer curls. I used to devote a workout just to biceps alone and I could never get them sore no matter what I did but now they are sore about every workout. If your arms are growing then I wouldnt worry about the weight you are using.

~SC~

Thread Information