XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

Bringing out "weak points"

Alright everyone, I have had some recent pictures posted and comments on my appearance. I have made it clear that may lagging parts are legs, back, delts, and upperchest. I was wondering how do "bring out" those body parts to make myself more proportioned. Should I do less sets on the parts that arent lagging or what? I need some direction on this because I really need to bring some parts out. PLEASE COMMENT!! Thank You.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bringing out "weak points"-neal-gym.jpg  
    Last edited by XxElitexX; 02-02-2005 at 01:35 PM.

I try to focus on pounding the weak muscle group first in a workout, and going heavy. If your upper chest was a weak point, then why would you do it after flat bench? If your legs were a weak point, why would you do deadlifts first instead of squats? This is the type of thinking I do anyways. IMO when your really trying to zero in on weak points, some other exercises may be neglected because of wanting to conserve energy and strength for the lagging bodypart. Just my opinion.

bump!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Alright everyone, I have had some recent pictures posted and comments on my appearance. I have made it clear that may lagging parts are legs, back, delts, and upperchest. I was wondering how do "bring out" those body parts to make myself more proportioned. Should I do less sets on the parts that arent lagging or what? I need some direction on this because I really need to bring some parts out. PLEASE COMMENT!! Thank You.
    you need to dramatically bring up
    -bench press
    -squat
    -deadlift
    -mil press
    -b.b. row
    -wide grip chins

you need to dramatically increase your poundage numbers on those exercises. your weak parts are always going to be your weakness. all you can do is max out your body in those lifts and go with what you are.

for example, have you ever seen anyone who could mil press 315 for reps and still have small shoulders? do you get my point? you need to dramatically increase your strength in core lifts.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 02-02-2005 at 01:52 PM.

also, the reason you look out of proportion is because i am willing to bet you dont do the core exercises i listed previously

I dont think I look out of proportion, but I def. have some parts that lag. That definitely helps bro.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    bro your only 18 so stick to the core movements and your body will develop over the years/ and then access trying to bring out your weak points.
    squats,deads,miltary press, Bench, incline bench, barbell curls, hammers, closegrip bench, and skullkrushers
    that is what i did after i graduated and i am at 220 from 170 and only 1/12 years out of high school.

and eat like a f8ckin pig

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    I dont think I look out of proportion, but I def. have some parts that lag. That definitely helps bro.
    ya man, just stick to those movements, and you will blow up in no time.

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    bro your only 18 so stick to the core movements and your body will develop over the years/ and then access trying to bring out your weak points.
    squats,deads,miltary press, Bench, incline bench, barbell curls, hammers, closegrip bench, and skullkrushers
    that is what i did after i graduated and i am at 220 from 170 and only 1/12 years out of high school.

and eat like a f8ckin pig
    50 pounds is alot of weight in 1 and 1/2 years, did you do a cycle or anything or is that all natural?

what was your body composition like before? and now?

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    alot of water weight

Thread Information