Thread: Shoulder Pain?

pimp is offline Junior Member

Question Shoulder Pain?

When I do my bench press I get this real sharp pain in my left shoulder or in the shoulder joint. It happens when I try and lift the weight off of my chest, its like a real sharp pain and it inables my abilty to lift what I can do. I have streched and done some running before the workout thinking that it may help this matter but it still happens. Anything I can do to solve this problem?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimp
    When I do my bench press I get this real sharp pain in my left shoulder or in the shoulder joint. It happens when I try and lift the weight off of my chest, its like a real sharp pain and it inables my abilty to lift what I can do. I have streched and done some running before the workout thinking that it may help this matter but it still happens. Anything I can do to solve this problem?
    same thing happened to me bro heres what i did went to the doc had to get a cat scan and all that good stuff and they wanted me to take a chortazone shot in the shoulder so i told them fvck that then my doc said to lay off any movements that had to do with my shoulder and take 2aleve aday 12hrs apart so i did then when i got back to lifting not to long after that i didnt touch bench for ever instead i did flat bench with dumbells and only go down 90degrees no further, also i went and got some glucosimine tabs from walmart they seem to help alot also ill also get say a 5lbs weight and rotate my shoulder back and forth to get a full strech on my shoulder so try exactly what i did bf going to the doc and if it continues then go to the doc but u should be good with what i told u cuz my shoulder was fvcked up real bad and this helped me get back to 100% and one more thing after doing this when u go back to bench if u ever do try and space ur grip out just a lil bit more than usual thats what i did and it helps to keep as close to 90degrees as possible still touching the bar to ur chest if thats not comfterable the dont touch ur chest with the barbell just stop motion when reaching 90degrees good luck bro and if u have any ?s feel more than welcome to ask

Thread Information