gunner20 is offline Junior Member

LIFTING 4x CARDIO 3x..too much?

JUst wondering what you guys think here. My split right now is im lifting mon chest /bis, wed back/traps, fri delts/tris, sun hams/quads. Giving myself a full day off after each training day except for sun-mon. ANyways, my question is that its hard for me to do cardio after these days, so im wondering if i do cardio on tues thurs and sat if thats ok, or if im still gonna be taxing my immune system too much because basically, i will be doing some sort of training everyday. Thanks fellas

delroid is offline Junior Member
    you shouldnt do bicepts w/ chest, JMHO

you should do it with back and tri's after chest

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I don't care what anybody says there no right or wrong way. I done Chest/Bi's and Chest/Tri's. Personally I like doing a push/pull in the same workout, just do different exercises every week. I doing the same schedule as you are, and it work fine for me. Currently doing Chest/Tri's on Monday, Cardio on Tues., Back/Bi's on Wed., Cardio on Thur., Shoulders/Tri's on Fri., Cardio Sat., Legs/Bi's on Sun. It works great for me keep it up

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i tried bi's with back and the pulling motion on back exercises makes my bi's so much more tired that i cant lift the same weight as when i do chest and bi's. I like to work opposing muscles so that i have rest in between each exercise. I know that if i do back/tris the day before my chest and bi my bench sucks cause my tris are tired. everyone is different.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Put the cardio in the morning, eat all day and then lift later on.

Thread Information