thewallop is offline Associate Member

bi and tri's not growing

hey guys , im really having trouble increasing my bi's and tri's . my friend does the same work out as i do , but his arms are jsut getting bigger and bigger and bigger , its rediculous, we both started on a cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago , gained 10 pounds so far my chest and other parts are growing decently but my arms arent . my stats are ... 5 '11 215 12% ish bf arms are about 16 inches . could anyone plz tell me wat i can do for arms to obtain the best mass and size . they are quite strong , i can curl 60 pounders with good form for 3 sets of 8-10 and i do skull crushers with e-z curl bar with 45 a side for the same. thanks allot for ur time bros

cycle= 1-4 anadrol 75 mg ed
    1-10 cyp 300 mg e3d
    6-12 anavar 50 mg ed
    1-10 letro .5 mg ed
    12-18 pct

You hit legs right.

lol yeah i work the whole body , obvisouly not all at once

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe switch your routine. i did supersets on my bi and tri to shock them into growth when they were stuck.

I did skull crusher 1 set, then alternating inclince db curls one set. back and forth til 3 sets complete.

Dumbell lying french press 1 set then straight bar preacher curls.back and forth til 3 sets complete.

dips between benches and then db preacher curls.back and forth til 3 sets complete.

then v bar pressdowns and then high cable curls both arms same time.back and forth til 3 sets complete.

then reverse curls and wrist curls back and forth for 5 sets total.

it made my arms feel like they were going to explode yet when you go back and forth you still maintain strength from using opposing muscles going back and forth. I did it for about 6 weeks and them switched routines but it gave them a nice kickstart.

georgio is offline New Member
    Superset is the best thing I can thank of. Mabe try increasing your reps, for me I train arms at a high intensity. I start with my heaviest weight first and keep decreasing the weight through the sets, but I keep increasing my reps. Don't know if this will work but it has done wonders for me.

Georgio

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Vary your exercises. I prefer: Seated D-Bell Curls, Standing Close-grip Barbell and finish with preacher curls.
    Tricep Pressdown: Warms my elbows up, Skullcrushers, Dips.
    As far as reps, I would just change it up. If you are doing sets of 10-12, try sets of 6-8, something like that. Your current routine would be a tremendous help!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you train em on the same day as other body parts or do you train arms on a day by themselves?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    What does you split look like?

Switch up the order in which you do your exercises so certain parts of that muscle end up working harder in different workouts...Look at the muscle in all of its parts, make sure you are hitting each part...

thanks allot for the replies , i work arms on their own day , and some times ill throw in a lil bi or tri into a diff body part , if the arms feel healed. for arms i do a lil diff every time depending on mood , i do narrow or wide grip barbel preacher curls , incline db curls , hammer curls , normal curls , single handed preacher curls , all those arent in one day , for tris i do , skull crushers , overhead extentions , single handed tri presses ( only wayi can expain that one ) reverce grip bb , pulll downs , reversce grip pull downs , exc .

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Pick 2-3 movement apiece each for tris and bis.

Stick to them for 6 weeks. Variety's nice and all but growth and growing is about being consistent

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Try my arm training that is somewhere in these forums.

Swole knows guns.

~SC~

Thread Information