magicksun is offline New Member

critics welcomed

stats: 175 cms 70 kg 12-14% bf 1 years training (badly traingn in my opinion. although not bad gains for and ecto)

objective: bulk

all heavy 6-8 reps

Day1: Shoulders/tris

-5 set front military press
    -3 side delt flies
    -3 rear delt flies
    -3 shrugs

-3 BB close grip press
    -3 cable press

Day2: Back

-4 lat pulldown (front)
    -3 1hand DB row
    -3 mach rows
    (i'd like to do some DL but at this stage grip starts to fail)

REST

Day 3: Chest
    -6 incline BB press
    -3 incl DB flys (or cable)

Day 4: Legs/bis/grip
    - Leg press
    - leg curl
    -4 BB curl
    -4 DB preacher curls

thats all

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    no squats? If grip fails on deads use some lifting straps....also for chest all you are doign is incline why no flat bench as well.

magicksun is offline New Member
    problem with squats is that they kill my knee cause i had a knee injury some years ago. About the incline BP i see the the upper part of the chest is lagging.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by magicksun
    stats: 175 cms 70 kg 12-14% bf 1 years training (badly traingn in my opinion. although not bad gains for and ecto)

objective: bulk

all heavy 6-8 reps

Day1: Shoulders/tris

-5 set front military press
    -3 side delt flies
    -3 rear delt flies
    -3 shrugs

-3 BB close grip press
    -3 cable press

Day2: Back

-4 lat pulldown (front)
    -3 1hand DB row
    -3 mach rows
    (i'd like to do some DL but at this stage grip starts to fail)

REST

Day 3: Chest
    -6 incline BB press
    -3 incl DB flys (or cable)

Day 4: Legs/bis/grip
    - Leg press
    - leg curl
    -4 BB curl
    -4 DB preacher curls

thats all
    All right since you asked

Tris: 3-4 sets of Skullcrushers (slow count and controlled throughout the set. This goes for all exercises)
    3 sets of standing French curls (keep the elbows as close together as comfort will allow)
    3 sets of Dips (if you're spent strength wise then do the negative portion when you can no longer to the positive motion)

Back: 3-4 sets of deadlifts (first set light weight to warm up then start pilling on the plates for the following sets.....pay very good attention to your form.....do not sacrifice form for additional weight.)
    3 sets of 12 rep Pull-ups (if you aren't strong enough to pull yourself up then use a bench to lift yourself up and then lower yourself slowly.....this work better than any pull-down machine...imho)
    2-3 sets of Bent Over Rows w/BB
    One Arm DB rows (keep the elbow close to the body and pull it back to your waist as you lift)

Delts: 3 sets of Standing Military Press (form, form, form.....don't let the arm drop below parallel)
    3 sets of seated fornt and side Lateral raises w/db's (do not let momentum help lift the weight...slao and controlled)
    3 sets (drop sets) of rear delts (something like bent over lateral raises or a rear delt machine if avaliable)

Chest: 4 sets of Flat bench (don't cheat and no bouncing the bar off the chest.....do a slow count and try a half second hold at the bottom before the push...don't lock the elbows at the top)
    3 sets of DB Flies (keep elbows slightly bent and act like you're hugging a tree.....you can vary between declined, flat and incline positions)
    3 sets of DB flat bench presses

Legs (do then together or split ham/glute from quads)
    4 sets of squats (be **** sure you use proper form and drop the weight if it starts to fail....check the ego at the door. Vary the type each week....front, sumo, close stance, wide stance, zurich and so on)
    3-4 sets of SLD's (you can do these with db's standing on one leg at a time for a little extra torture if you like)
    3 sets of Leg presses
    3 sets of leg curls (try placing a DB between your feet and doing them whiel laying on a bench.....you'll feel your hamms for sure with this one)
    Lunges or Step-ups during one session of leg workouts if you can get it in there.

Bi's: pick three different types of curls and don't go overboard. Slow and controlled is the ticket.

Thread Information